Dangerously Chloe 1-04-19 Liked Being a Woman

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 1-04-19 Liked Being a Woman

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddy and Chloe tell each how they really feel and Naomi is thankful to be so lucky.

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 1-04-19 Liked Being a Woman

Post by FuzzyFace »

Oh please.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

So they want to sleep with each other and sleep with hot guys.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

This might just be the weirdest declaration of love that I’ve ever seen.

renmei

Post by renmei »

Oh I'm expecting some rants from/about this, but I think it's hilarious and well played.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Indeed you did Naomi.

But seriously, this is for the best. Chloe and Teddy can now biologically handle each other. With Teddy and Naomi I'm not so sure and while I think they could have a good time together it might not last in the long run. Of course this may not work out for Chloe and Teddy since long term relationships are difficult enough to maintain for people who aren't practically immortal, but I can accept this outcome and at least Naomi got some closure out of this too.

Truthfully, I liked the secondary characters more in this webcomic and look forward to how their stories get wrapped up. Maybe Naomi will ask Teddy to do her a favor to get Gabrielle off her back and they'll match her up with Charity. :ympray:

Balancer

Post by Balancer »

Okay Naomi really got a genuine giggle out of me, yeah girl you really did.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

So, you mean to tell me that Chloe wasn't killing herself because she wanted to save herself for Teddy; she just though sex without feelings/romance was wrong?

There aren't enough face palms in the world over how stupid that is. WTF was Slash Stab teaching her all these years?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

I read it as though she felt that sex *with* romance was wrong - that, as a succubus, she should not feel any emotion attached to sex.

My latest theory is that the Pixie Trix team is disgusted with the whole magic / supernatural genre, and are intentionally writing this as badly as possible to forestall any fan requests that they write more of it. And it's too bad, as I am enjoying the artwork associated with the comics.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

My personal feeling is that they're trolling the readers. Considering we rant and rave and then rush to read the next strip, they may be onto something.

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

I love the charcter of Naomi. So damn entertaining

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

For what it's worth, Naomi also earned a chuckle from me - it was stupid and betrays the supposed sincerity of her "love," (which, if we're being honest, wasn't worth a pile of salt, anyway), but amusing-ish.

So, whoop-di-doo-dah-day, yet another disastrous supernatural blood transfusion and prolonged transformation period, and character and plot-wise, basically back to when Teddi started whoring out in full. I suppose Chloe "joining the fun" should count as a development, but that kind of makes her character seem like an idiot - she was always clumsy and calamity-prone, but it seemed like she was meant to be somewhat intelligent. After learning of Teddi's depraved double-life, and seeing his reputation and identity destroyed, it would take an utter moron to see that, only to suddenly renege on their decision to defy their "evil" nature.

I'd call Chloe's declaration of wanting to follow her sleazy succubus instincts a "heel turn," but damn if I remember what the initial trajectory of her character development was meant to be; I guess she won't care about killing her first or any future brainwashed man now? I'm not sure on the "rules" of succubi biology, but I think that a Demi-god abomination wouldn't aptly prepare her for intercourse with a human male... I don't know, maybe I'm reaching for reasons to dislike this development, when the development itself is enough to dislike without having to dissect further into it.

So, not much of a rant today. A little one, relatively speaking. Thus, the punchline of Naomi is actually pretty funny, but the set up and evident plot resolution are complete trash. Chloe's banishment to off-panel world has apparently changed her from well-meaning klutz, to just another succubus who happens to favour one former quarry, which - from Pandora's actions of repeated marks - may not be that atypical for succubi, anyway.

trlkly

Post by trlkly »

So I guess I'm the only one thinking this is wrapping up the way I thought it would? I mean, I couldn't predict the godhood stuff from the beginning, but I did predice that they'd wind up in a polysexual relationship. I admit that Naomi becoming his girlfriend was a nice red herring and had me fooled, but it worked out right.

Similarly, the second he became a god, it was obvious to me that Chloe would have sex with him. Heck, I couldn't figure out why they weren't just letting that happen as soon as he was split in two. But then I figured he needed to be fully transformed.

No, she's not okay with killing guys. She's obviously going to have her first with Teddy, since she can't kill him anymore, and she can practice and gain control enough not to kill. Just like I'd always expected. Heck, before I knew it was ending, I thought this would kill of male demigod Teddy and then get us back to the norm of one Teddy. But, hey, going full god works, too.

It's been a silly ride, and it did feel rather short, but it's working out great, and I'm enjoying this tremendously. I like it better than Menage a 3 where the pairing off feels a lot more rushed, and they're having to play up Peggy being a lot hotter so that it works.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

Well. If you can't beat em.....
Join em.

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

As a random note..
I sure hope that someone remembers that Naomi is there...
before those two start havin demi god-first time succubi bangarang and she gets killed or damaged on the AOE splatter zone.
or gets stuck there until the cosmic deed is done, and they recover enough to remember.