02-03-16 Helps break the ice

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 02-03-16 Helps break the ice

Post by Don Alexander »

Spidrift wrote:(If you've seen Inside Out - somebody recently managed to work out why the puberty button wasn't engaging properly. Joy then got the drop on Disgust and hogtied her, and is currently in a screaming match with Fear, although Disgust has just worked the gag loose. Anger and Sadness are standing back, though either might jump in after Saturday night. And the construction crews have blueprints for a major new island, alongside the Yaoi Island that they built just recently, and are ready to roll...)
Great, now I expect the last panel of #300 to be a rainbow rocket powered little red wagon... :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

It's Julian! Here he comes to save the day! :ymdevil:
sdb20160302.png
sdb20160302.png (74.73 KiB) Viewed 21427 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Spidrift wrote:If you've seen Inside Out - somebody recently managed to work out why the puberty button wasn't engaging properly. Joy then got the drop on Disgust and hogtied her, and is currently in a screaming match with Fear, although Disgust has just worked the gag loose. Anger and Sadness are standing back, though either might jump in after Saturday night. And the construction crews have blueprints for a major new island, alongside the Yaoi Island that they built just recently, and are ready to roll...)
Woo, references!
Abraxas wrote:Ruby.exe has encountered a problem and must shut down.
Reset System Y/N?
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Derfman

Post by Derfman »

Oh, the disappointment for everybody when Andy clarifies that he was talking about a dessert, not sexual intercourse. You poor fools.... :ymdevil:

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

It'll be too late by then. Ruby isn't one to waste all this preparation.

Andy may end up thinking she's very forward and bold, though...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Quinlan1973

Post by Quinlan1973 »

Uh uh, Ruby's been broken again.

someboddy

Post by someboddy »

Oral, ha? Dillon may be able to teach you a little trick...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Quinlan1973 wrote:Uh uh, Ruby's been broken again.
Actually, she's just performing a soft reboot. Which, considering that she once went into full BSOD at the idea of a kiss, just shows how much progress she's made.
someboddy wrote:Oral, ha? Dillon may be able to teach you a little trick...
Which has never been demonstrated to work that way round. (And no, do not suggest the way it might work on a guy. We are talking about Ruby here.) Though Dillon could usefully teach it to her as simply a kissing technique.

The trouble with that, though, is that Ruby has a latent sexual interest in Dillon. She's generally got more sense than to let it get the better of her, but some actual open-mouth kisses from him, however clinically delivered, would probably be too distracting to be instructive.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.