07-01-13 Awesome leading man

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

MonCappy

Re: 07-01-13 Awesome leading man

Post by MonCappy »

Dillon running off to chat up the cameraman is so him.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

knuclear200x

Post by knuclear200x »

Will this still be NSFW? I'll still read it if it isn't...but nudity is what brought me here in the first place...

Uh...Please?
:ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray:

mayhemeffect

Post by mayhemeffect »

I have one thing to say. ♥MINE♥
Hugs & Curses

Mr. Bee

Post by Mr. Bee »

For crying out loud woman how many comics are you going to juggle by the end of this? I hope you don't burn yourself out.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

When does this strip play out timeline wise? I'm guessing when Amber and Dillon were busy with the movie and dropped off the radar in MA3 for a while? Or does it take place in parallel with the current arc in MA3 more or less? I'm just curious that's all...and a bit of a nerd when it comes to story/arc timelines. :-B

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Follows the current timeline, zaprzapb.

And...
Mr. Bee wrote:For crying out loud woman how many comics are you going to juggle by the end of this? I hope you don't burn yourself out.
viewtopic.php?p=438496#p438496

:)

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Well drawn per normal. A bit split on the choice of main characters but makes a degree of logical sense given that he's the point of intersection for a number of the more interesting characters that get little screen time in MA3. The chance for additional development of the cast outside of just three days a week is certainly appealing.

Kyle Voltti

Post by Kyle Voltti »

yay another great strip to read.... and collected editions to purchase eventually.... so Should I just make the cheque out now? :D

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

Giz wrote:We no longer work on MC, soooo, that leaves us a bit of wriggle room. This will actually be easier than when we were working on MC. Things might get tight if I have to do more Archie work, but we'll take that day by day.
Do you still work with Dave on the story of MC, or is that basically all him now?
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Oooohhh my my. Lookie here at this nice surprise! :D Can't wait to see what you do with this.

*excited*
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

New comic? Starring Dillon?

YEEE! <3
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Kradeiz wrote:Do you still work with Dave on the story of MC, or is that basically all him now?
Mostly all Dave these days for MC. I still read the scripts and give my feedback, though. And I'll help out if need be.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

:ymparty:

... Love that new comic smell ...

Good luck ladies on this new project.
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

interesting
ImageImage

K.Kuranes

Post by K.Kuranes »

It has already been said in different ways but once again, you guys are a machine when it comes to work load, I am in awe. Can't wait to see another perspective on the Ma3 world. #:-s
In a dream it was also that he came by his name of Kuranes, for when awake he was called by another name.