Help me out with something.

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Help me out with something.

Post by Fen »

I have a small survey that I would like you all to fill. It may sound weird, but just pleasure me :)

What is your favourite color?
Do you wear bracelets/necklaces? If so, what type do you prefer? (pictures of your favourites if you please)
What is your favourite song? (if you can't decide, just name one close to your heart. Or a top 3, but I'd prefer just one)
If I asked you to, would you PM me your home address?
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Re: Help me out with something.

Post by Asaryu »

1) Favourite colour is green
2) I wear the occasional bracelet and necklace. I don't have a style that I like, so much as I like the ones that are given to me by friends.
3) Salute your Solution - The Raconteurs
4) Maybe...though I'd need to know what it was being used for.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Engy

Post by Engy »

Fen wrote:What is your favourite color?
Orange
Fen wrote:Do you wear bracelets/necklaces? If so, what type do you prefer?
I guess once every 3 years? Usually it's when I have to show a ring, instead of wearing it on my finger, I wear it as a necklace with a little cord, so that I won't lose the ring.
Fen wrote:What is your favourite song?
Tough one. Probably Dancing Fool from Frank Zappa.
Fen wrote:If I asked you to, would you PM me your home address?
I am very paranoid. So that would be a no.
Achievement Hunter, Software Engineer, retired competitive Team Fortress 2 Engineer, professional snarker.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

We all love to pleasure you Fen :ymblushing:

Favorite colour is Navy Blue

No necklaces or bracelets (unless you count my big-ass pilot's watch :)) )

For a favorite song, there are too many to name. Probably "Yellow Submarine" , "Up" by Great Big Sea as a start

Check your inbox :)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Darkish Teal/cyan/aqua [you get the idea]

Do you wear bracelets/necklaces? If so, what type do you prefer? (pictures of your favourites if you please

I like bracelets made out of tiny knick knacks with elephant hair [or something mimicing itl like woven wire or etc] like the black ones here http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&s ... a=N&tab=wi

What is your favourite song? (if you can't decide, just name one close to your heart. Or a top 3, but I'd prefer just one)

Kate Rusby's - Underneath the stars
Pink Floyds - Wish you were here.

not sure if ive chosen the right songs. There are a lot close to my heart.

sure
Last edited by Tenjen on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

TheDude
Resident Redhead

Post by TheDude »

Let's see:

Colour: Green.

bracelets/necklaces: No, merely watches and my wedding ring.

favourite song: Strangely enough that would be "groove is in the heart" by Deee-Lite

home address: yes, no, yes ,no. Paranoia wins: no. (unless you gave me a reason that sounds reasonable enough and I happen to be in a trusting mood, in that case: yes)
"Time spent in happy delusion is never wasted." Frazz by Jef Mallet

"We fear change." Garth Algar

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

What is your favourite color? Purple

Do you wear bracelets/necklaces? If so, what type do you prefer? Yes. I have 11 plastic bands on my left arm, and i wear a silver ankh on a silver chain round my neck

What is your favourite song? Hmmm. Toss up between Ayreon's "Dawn Of A Million Souls" and Theatre Of Tragedy's "A Distance There Is"

Sure. Why not. Just no horses heads please, i already have too many....

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Favorite color: Crimson
Necklace: Yes, I have a necklace of a pewter dragon emblem that I got at a renaissance fair, strung on black cord.
Favorite Song: -A- favorite is "Send Me on My Way" by Rusted Root (that song on the first Ice Age movie).
Address: Like I lot of people, it depends on what you need it for. And also whether it's the physical or mailing address. Send a PM with why it's needed, and it's more than likely you'll get it in my reply.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

lone_lady_wolf

Post by lone_lady_wolf »

Favorite color- Purple, Black
Necklace? Yes, I have a sterling silver cross with baltic amber stone in the middle of it. It is a celtic cross.
Song? Umm... One of them is Broken Bridges, by Lindsey Haun
If you told me why you needed it, and promised NOT to give it out to anybody, then I probably would give you my home address.

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Post by ExplodingJoe »

What is your favourite color? Green
Do you wear bracelets/necklaces? If so, what type do you prefer? I wear a small Ankh on a gold chain. Its a copy of my father's and was bought in Cairo market
What is your favourite song? I have a lot of songs close to my heart. The two tied for favorite are Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Rivival, and Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.
If I asked you to, would you PM me your home address? yeah, I would. I'm pretty confident in my ability to protect myself.
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields

JVDifferent
Venus Dicktrap

Post by JVDifferent »

Favourite Colour: Indigo, or Black.
Necklaces or Bracelets: I wear a lot of black leather wrist cuffs. Usually with spikes or skeletons or something sexy like that on them. Occasionally a leather thong or chain necklace too.
Song: I'll say The Great Destroyer by Nine Inch Nails. Though Somewhat Damaged (also by NIN), Christfuck (:wumpscut:), Slutgarden (Marilyn Manson), Start Over (The Crystal Method) and Go (Andy Hunter) are all pretty dear to me.
Address: I am okay with forumite molestation. :-bd
Resplendent King of Lizards and Darkness
Resident Firestarter, Wielder of the Falcon Punch
SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS
Proudly signature-less since 1986. I mean... Fuck.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Favorite color: A dark, dark purple. Just a shade lighter than pure black.
Necklaces or Bracelets: I don't own any currently, but humorously enough I've been looking to get a necklace again. I'm rather fond of the simple black leather cord with a pendant or some sort. Not hematite, however... I seem to have poor luck whenever I get hematite in any part of my necklace.
Favorite Song: Simple Twist of Fate, a Bob Dylan song covered by Concrete Blonde.
Address: I'm not overly concerned with stalkers, sure. :D
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

Red

Do you wear bracelets/necklaces? If so, what type do you prefer? (pictures of your favourites if you please)
No.

Turtle Power by Partners in Kryme

Without hesitation, just don't randomly come a knocking. Unexpected guests will need new underwear at best.

Undisclosed

Post by Undisclosed »

I'll give this a go.

What is your favourite color? I want to say silver,but since there's not much of that I can actually wear the next fav is blue

Do you wear bracelets/necklaces? If so, what type do you prefer? (pictures of your favourites if you please)Nope

There's plenty that I like,unfortunately I'm drawing blanks on what their titles are right now,but the one I like (and have listened to) the most would be 311-Homebrew.

Depends.I'm totally paranoid about giving general information to people about myself,but if I knew you abit better or knew what the purpose was,I'd go along with it.
ImageThis signature is very pointless for you to be looking at.Image

zefvonee

Post by zefvonee »

Color: Green

Bracelets/Necklace: No bracelets. I used to wear a necklace(of a Celtic cross), but don't anymore.

Favorite Song: Either Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb or Apocalyptica - Helden

Home Address: Possibly, if I knew what it would be used for.