Help me out with something.

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Help me out with something.

Post by Don Alexander »

Fen wrote:I have a small survey that I would like you all to fill. It may sound weird, but just pleasure me :)
Well, I hope you will pleasure us one day with an explanation. ;) Or have you already told us, namely that you are a creepy stalker?? :P
I, of course, would envision the following: You will dress in our favorite color, make us a beautiful necklace as a present, stand outside our door with a ghetto blaster playing our favorite tune, and ask us if we want to have some, erm, fun with you. ;;)
Fen wrote:What is your favourite color?
Metallic violet.
Fen wrote:Do you wear bracelets/necklaces? If so, what type do you prefer? (pictures of your favourites if you please)
Not really... I have a pentagram pendant that I basically ALWAYS wear except when sleeping or taking a shower - I feel decidely naked without it on. It's the only piece of jewelry I have. It must be visible on many of my pictures. And instead of bracelets, I still have the entry armbands from many a Wacken Open Air! \m/
Fen wrote:What is your favourite song? (if you can't decide, just name one close to your heart. Or a top 3, but I'd prefer just one)
Dream Theater - A Change Of Seasons
Fen wrote:If I asked you to, would you PM me your home address?
Nope. :P I'm paranoid about that.
Bit I would give out my work adress. It's public anyway, a bit of Internet research and counting 1 and 1 together will reveal it. And I usually have packets sent there anyway, there's always someone there to pick them up if they are too big for the mailbox.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

What is your favourite color?

Depends on the application. I like purple in general, though. Black and white both are good, in most cases, too.

Do you wear bracelets/necklaces? If so, what type do you prefer? (pictures of your favourites if you please)

I hesitate to say yes, or no... I hate anything around my wrist, so no to bracelets, but when I dress up, or sometimes just when I dress I wear a pewter pendant on a string. Refused wear a metal chain, any more.

What is your favourite song? (if you can't decide, just name one close to your heart. Or a top 3, but I'd prefer just one)

Jesus, this here, is a hard one.

Monument, by the Crüxshadows has a lot of associations for me that put it high.

If I asked you to, would you PM me your home address?

What zefvonee said.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

CyanideAngel
Cookie Angel

Post by CyanideAngel »

What is your favourite color?

Blood red

Do you wear bracelets/necklaces? If so, what type do you prefer? (pictures of your favourites if you please)

Not usually necklaces but i always wear a handcuff bracelet,a diamond bracelet i got for my 17th and a cheap diamonate. i only wear the fake one cause its shinier than the real one so if i get mugged they would take the shinier one.

What is your favourite song? (if you can't decide, just name one close to your heart. Or a top 3, but I'd prefer just one)

i have different songs in different moods - right now it's Look for the woman - Dan le sac vs scroobius pip.tho it reminds me badly of the end of my relationship....

If I asked you to, would you PM me your home address?

Possibly. depends what you wanted it for.
Amor vincit omnia Nil illegitimi carborundum Carpe Diem Carpe Noctem
winner of the 2009 cutest forumite contest (females)
Teach's Angel Kitty and assistant giver of hugs

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Fen wrote:I have a small survey that I would like you all to fill. It may sound weird, but just pleasure me :)
Rad and DA beat me to that punchline. :p

What is your favourite color? Black primarily, probably Forest Green secondarily.

Do you wear bracelets/necklaces? No, none at all. I can't even stand to wear a watch.

What is your favourite song? Always a difficult question for me. Kneejerk answer: Kansas - Dust in the Wind with Blue Oyster Cult - Veteran of the Psychic Wars being a close second.

If I asked you to, would you PM me your home address? Maybe. I am a bit paranoid about such things. I would need more information and a chance to think on it I think.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Do I get free stuff if I send you my address? Then maybe I'll fill this in.. lol

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

I don't know if you still need this, Fen, but I'll fill it out for you. I won't bother with the punchline, that was a slow, hanging curveball already smacked out of the stadium.

What is your favourite color? Green. (I so wanted to go for the Python reference and say Blue, but I would have been cast down like brave Sir Robin and Sir Gallahad the Pure.)
Do you wear bracelets/necklaces? If so, what type do you prefer? (pictures of your favourites if you please) I don't wear jewelry; it causes my skin to break out.
What is your favourite song? (if you can't decide, just name one close to your heart. Or a top 3, but I'd prefer just one) Depends on when you ask me this question. Right now it's "Who's Behind The Door" by Zebra. Ask me in an hour and it might be "Delilah" by Kenny Burrell. Or "Chains and Things"(live version) by B. B. King.
If I asked you to, would you PM me your home address? Sure. Just don't send an assassin. I'd hate to have to kill Clive Owen and come over there to destroy Treadstone.

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Post by Recca »

What is your favourite color? Black, or red.
Do you wear bracelets/necklaces? I wear one of two necklaces when I go out. Once is a stainles seel chain, the other is a lether chain with a green pendant on it.
I also wear a titanium bracelet.
What is your favourite song? Nanka shiawase, or eX Dream
If I asked you to, would you PM me your home address? hmmm.....possibly. Depends on why :p