2019-02-05 Not a direct flight

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

LegendaryKroc

Re: 2019-02-05 Not a direct flight

Post by LegendaryKroc »

I see Zoe really is like Batman. This is exactly the kind if thing he'd do.

I doubt Sandra and Cammi will end up together unless Sandra has magically gone full bisexual since returning to Montreal. More plausible is the idea that this is an opportunity for Cammi and Sandra to say goodbye and to let her know things have been made good between her and Zoe.

RConrad

Post by RConrad »

I want to see Cammi and Sandra be an item, but your points ring a bit true. Biggest hope in that case would be Cammi joining the two of them.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

LegendaryKroc wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:50 am

I doubt Sandra and Cammi will end up together unless Sandra has magically gone full bisexual since returning to Montreal.
We already saw that Sandra was attracted to Cammi even when sober though.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Yeah she was getting there, she just had a bit too much liquid courage on the day it mattered. But I think if Sandra had kept it to, like, two drinks or so, she and Cammi would have definitely been a thing.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

There's a great yuri manga called Yagate Kimi Ni Naru (I think in the US is called Bloom into You), one of the side characters is a teacher, her name is Riko Hakozaki, she is in a relationship with a cafe manager, Miyako Kodama, she asked her once if she liked men or women better, she answered "I'm not particularly interested in women, but I'm in a relationship with you, so i guess this is an exception, or a special case, or something..."

That may as well be Sandra's case, she likes men, until she gets drunk, then it's all you can eat buffet for her... Then Cammi appears and she doesn't need an inch of booze to push Sandra's buttons, she maybe is Sandra's Miyako... In any case, they can end up giving it a try, or staying great friends, or leaving it open...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

rogermart wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:59 pm
There's a great yuri manga called Yagate Kimi Ni Naru (I think in the US is called Bloom into You)
I've heard of that one (under the US title) but, as far as Pixie Trix related comics go, the closest situation I can equate Sandra/Cammi to would be Tiff's one-off attraction to Faith. Like Sandra, she's into guys. It's just that Faith is the exception for her, just as Cammi seems to be the exception for Sandra.

I'm not against them hooking up. If they do, then good on them. I just don't think it's fair that a good guy had to suffer for it to happen. It'd be different had Pierre been a douche, or a cheater.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I'm not saying I liked how Sandra handled it. She should've been upfront and told Pierre "I don't love you."

That's sort of how dating works. See if you want to be with that person.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

rogermart wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:59 pm
There's a great yuri manga called Yagate Kimi Ni Naru (I think in the US is called Bloom into You), one of the side characters is a teacher, her name is Riko Hakozaki, she is in a relationship with a cafe manager, Miyako Kodama, she asked her once if she liked men or women better, she answered "I'm not particularly interested in women, but I'm in a relationship with you, so i guess this is an exception, or a special case, or something..."

That may as well be Sandra's case, she likes men, until she gets drunk, then it's all you can eat buffet for her... Then Cammi appears and she doesn't need an inch of booze to push Sandra's buttons, she maybe is Sandra's Miyako... In any case, they can end up giving it a try, or staying great friends, or leaving it open...
What I thought of Sandra. "Am I into women? No. Am I into Cammy? Yes!"

RConrad

Post by RConrad »

We're all Cammi-sexual. ;)

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Let this mean they will be taking a nude limo driver back to Montreal . . .
Please let this mean they will be taking a nude limo driver back to Montreal . . .
Please let this mean they will be taking a nude limo driver back to Montreal . . .
Please let this mean . . .
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

vampire hunter D wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:28 am
so probably no Alex before the finish

Oh well, I'll just heard anyone he's now part of a stable 3way relationship with Eloise and Nadine
I'd be more than fine with that. They seemed to be keeping it up long after Eloise needed Alex for any sort of information. Dude must be good in bed. Maybe he can even get Marie and Penelope in there as well.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

BioYuGi wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:40 pm
I'd be more than fine with that. They seemed to be keeping it up long after Eloise needed Alex for any sort of information. Dude must be good in bed.
Despite the mindf**kery involved in that situation? :-\

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Good fuckin' is good fuckin'!

I assume.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

BioYuGi wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:35 am
Good fuckin' is good fuckin'
Not what I meant. I'm referring to how they manipulated Alex and Alex being too dense to realize it.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Gotoh wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:44 am
BioYuGi wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:35 am
Good fuckin' is good fuckin'
Not what I meant. I'm referring to how they manipulated Alex and Alex being too dense to realize it.
I’m sure he figured it out at some point and decided to just roll with it. :)
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling