Re: 2019-01-22 You and Sandra were my HEROES

Post by RConrad »

I DEMAND MORE CAMMI!

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

ven wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:20 pm
As far as I get it male characters are either assholes or victims in the pixie trix verse, and sometimes just expendable, alex served his purpose.
There have been a few exceptions.

Ace and Ash were both decent enough, but they both wound up being victims (especially Ace).
Pierre was neither an asshole or a victim, unless you count his breakup with Sandra which was her fault.
And the worst that can be said about Domenico is that he's a flake, which he proudly admits.

Even Tristan turned out to be not so bad when he changed his mind and put in a good word for Gary to helo him get a spot at DM's Montreal studio.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

vampire hunter D wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:51 pm
I dont see them wrapping everything up before the end. Alex maybe one of the plots left open
I hope we see Cammi at least.

blood_and_cocopops

Post by blood_and_cocopops »

I kind of hoped Chris and Alex got together. Chris was realising that he didn't want all the mindless sex and deep down just want someone who genuinly liked him as a person not just for his body. While Alex was starting to get used for sex and manipulation which was sort of letting him take a walk in Chris's shoes for a while which made me think it would be a bonding point and Chris would be the one to help get him out of that mess which would lead to Chris admitting his unresolved fantasies etc... but both characters seem to have been forgotten and now I get the impression neither will be seen again before the comic ends.