2019-01-11 Finally learned where you truly belong

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

RConrad

Re: 2019-01-11 Finally learned where you truly belong

Post by RConrad »

Gotta remember that Lavali scored herself hot Indian twins, so she probably won't even notice that Eva dumped her. Sandra may hopefully ask for Alex's help with the Marie Situation. Also, great big desire to see Zoe toss Eva into a pool of water again, and Cammi do the same with the other, less likable twins.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

RConrad wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:12 am

It's really hard to tell how broken she is as a person. Did walking on in Alex's first threesome with two girls, under the belief he was gay, damage her that much? Gods forbid she gets over a high school crush in a more a healthy manner.

By the way, how do you guys think Alex has been doing?
Granted, it's not like he was cheating on her, he didn't know Marie was into him.

Honestly, i'm hoping her arc ends with getting over him. Still being friends hopefully, but accepting that he's doesn't like her in the way she wants him to.

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

Alex was the best thing about this comic. Bring him back! With some Christophe on the side. 😁

Balancer

Post by Balancer »

You know, I really like this page because it shows something not often depicted in media, how hard it is to break that sort of control someone has over you when they sink their claws into you. Remember Eva spent a year molding Marie into an image of herself, making her a protege to rival Zoe's by breaking Marie down until nothing was left of who she was.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Seems horribly mean-spirited and humiliating a fate for Marie to endure. I understand the point is that the allure of a quick success at the expense of dignity and self-esteem appears more appealing to her than the prospect of absolutely no guaranteed success and possible harshness she would face in Zoey.
Still, quite a grim downer for a spin-off that seemed to favour outlandish and stupid comical outcomes even more than the parent series.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

A mean-spirited fate maybe, but one Marie chose for herself. She didn't have to go back to Eva, she could have stuck it out with Sandra and Zoe, but apparently decided that going back to "junior model" under Zoe's tender mercies was too high a price to pay. She made her bed, and now has to sleep in it.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

emo samurai

Post by emo samurai »

I'm nowhere near as mad about this as a lot of other people here seem to be, does that make me sexist?

Jean

Post by Jean »

emo samurai wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:20 am
I'm nowhere near as mad about this as a lot of other people here seem to be, does that make me sexist?
Not really. Depends if you see this as a humiliation or a degradation. Actually I'm glad it's this punishment and not something like having to backstab her friends(apart from this) or having to 'service' Eva (as her assistants do). As for her fate I'm certain this isn't a permanent thing, she's been a year with Eva, a few more weeks would be much different even when she knows the truth now.