Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2019-01-08 They're Tenta-licious

Post by Eisu »

RConrad

Re: 2019-01-08 They're Tenta-licious

Post by RConrad »

I feel ya, Marie. So many emotions, and your fears and anxiety over what may come tomorrow, and it all overflows. I know exactly what that's like.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

She'd be getting off lightly all things considered.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Maybe Zoe will be too busy destroying Eva to focus on humiliating Marie. Then again she can multitask quite well.

detrius

Post by detrius »

Zoé is currently mentoring Ingrid and I don't think she'll want to split her attention.

But thankfully, there's another model available who can help Marie to pull herself together again.

She has some personal experience with that kind of thing and just returned from Canada.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

… Yes, I'd like the phone number to whomever in the company thought "they're tenta-licious!" was a good pick for a tagline.

Mainly so I can slap them across the face with a stale tuna.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

detrius wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:36 am
Zoé is currently mentoring Ingrid and I don't think she'll want to split her attention.
But, as Brasca said, she's probably quite capable of multi-tasking. Plus, the second bit Eva forgot (along with Sandra and Marie both having some self-respect and morality); Zoé will surely want to crush Eva once she gets the full story, both for past slights and for abusing this vulnerable kid (Zoé having standards of her own, which Eva probably can't understand). Getting Marie back into shape with an actual career will annoy Eva and reduce the temptation for Marie to revert. So taking Marie back on board (after enough of an apology from Marie to show that she's serious) just makes sense.

But anyway -- I wish that shower had removed the dye from Marie's hair. She worked better as a blonde.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

Osaru Sensei wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:05 am
… Yes, I'd like the phone number to whomever in the company thought "they're tenta-licious!" was a good pick for a tagline.

Mainly so I can slap them across the face with a stale tuna.
"Tentalicious" would, however, work well as a title for a hentai series about vampire squidgirls.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Would she be exactly petty enough to do that? I mean, I'd like to think not, but she did leave Sandra and Tatiana with a bunk bed that one time and has a demonstrable bad temper that typically makes her do stupid things because impusliveness.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I wouldn't put it past Zoe to derive some kind of fun at Marie's expense. She has a reputation to maintain, but at the end of the day she's a business woman and even if she doesn't like how Marie got there she knows she's in demand.

RConrad

Post by RConrad »

That demand will quickly evaporate though once Eva has her blacklisted. She’ll have to start from scratch.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Unless Zoé can exert equal and opposite influence.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.