2018-12-28 Am I even a real model?

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

TwoWayStar

Re: 2018-12-28 Am I even a real model?

Post by TwoWayStar »

Oh noo!!! :O

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Am still hearing Jennifer Hale voicing Eva.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Prydonian

Post by Prydonian »

Life of goofy inebriate struggling to get by - easy to care about.
Lives of wealthy, glamorous models - hard to care about.

LargoJr

Post by LargoJr »

Holy Crap!?! An update? I feel a case of the vapors coming on *swoon*

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

It was probably not a good idea for Eva to explain all this. Even without Zoe directly in the picture, Sandra seems to be as big a star as Marie, and while I'm not sure if a Canadian agency would take on a British model (although to be fair it'd be a lot easier than an American agency given the Commonwealth connection), I kinda feel like Sandra having representation on a completely different continent with direct access to the New York market (I think we can take that as a given for the face of a major game franchise) is kind of an ace in the hole that Marie doesn't realize she has.

Marie is still a fundamentally nice person and it looks like Eva's about to lose her grip.