2018-09-25 Look for my TRIUMPHANT RETURN

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

RConrad

Re: 2018-09-25 Look for my TRIUMPHANT RETURN

Post by RConrad »

Oh boy! Looks like Sandra isn't starting off as strong as she intended.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I’m still not conceding that this was all just an elaborate plot to make Sandra a better model. Zoe looks fine so it seems everything that’s gone wrong is Marie related and not business.

RConrad

Post by RConrad »

brasca wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:33 am
I’m still not conceding that this was all just an elaborate plot to make Sandra a better model. Zoe looks fine so it seems everything that’s gone wrong is Marie related and not business.
Her comment about a certain 'vagrant' says otherwise. She'd know that Sandra has become a bit of a thing in Canada, at least.

Jobe00

Post by Jobe00 »

This is where Sandra needs to get seething mad.
She’s become an excellent model despite Zoé instead of because of her.
This where Sandra’s expression needs to harden as she get pissed before saying, “Fuck you, Zoé. Just fuck you.”
"The future ain't what it used to be."
-Lawrence Peter "Yogi" Berra

Jobe
"Universes Exist in My Mind."

sukebe senpai

Post by sukebe senpai »

If I were Sandra, I'd claw Zoé's face to ribbons.
FIRRIB

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

And the moral of this is, when you make a plan, (a) make sure it's robust, and (b) carry it through -- don't get distracted.
RConrad wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:42 am
She'd know that Sandra has become a bit of a thing in Canada, at least.
She's Parisian-by-adoption. Parisians can be as bad as New Yorkers for not knowing that the rest of the world exists. Plus, Sandra's success has apparently been in the local fashion industry (and I don't think Montreal is a global fashion powerhouse) and video game modelling -- neither of them really Zoé's field.
Last edited by Spidrift on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Oh, snap! It's about to get PERSONAL!

dmra

Post by dmra »

Spidrift wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:19 am
And the moral of this is, when you make a plan, (a) make sure it's robust, and (b) carry it through -- don't get distracted.
RConrad wrote:
She'd know that Sandra has become a bit of a thing in Canada, at least.
She's Parisian-by-adoption. Parisians can be as bad as New Yorkers for not knowing that the rest of the world exists. Plus, Marie's success has apparently been in the local fashion industry (and I don't think Montreal is a global fashion powerhouse) and video game modelling -- neither of them really Zoé's field.
Oops I think you mean Sandra not Marie.

And if sending Sandra back to Montreal was part of some plan to buck up her ideas then you'd think that Zoe would have kept at least one eye on her some of the time to see if the plan was working. That's assuming of course that it was the intention of plan 37.B to challenge Sandra and not just to sack her in a highly unorthodox and illegal manner.

WizzarTheRed

Post by WizzarTheRed »

I have sort of a compromise theory regarding the purpose of plan 37-B. I think the plan was to fire/deport Sandra not with the intention of challenging her, but to eventually have her come crawling back to Zoe and learn modeling through her rules alone.

Of course, this is mostly wishful thinking. I really want Zoe to act a bit smug and think that Sandra came crawling back to her, only to be completely gobsmacked when she learns that she did fine without her.

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

I think the vagrant thing comes from the funny "someone is slightly different looking... new phone, who dis?" gag. :) Like when they made up Marie and took her out drinking... she came home and got sick, and Ingrid was like "who is hot girl puking in toilet?" :))

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

dmra wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:32 pm
Oops I think you mean Sandra not Marie.
Oops. Yep. Fixed. Thanks.
And if sending Sandra back to Montreal was part of some plan to buck up her ideas then you'd think that Zoe would have kept at least one eye on her some of the time to see if the plan was working. That's assuming of course that it was the intention of plan 37.B to challenge Sandra and not just to sack her in a highly unorthodox and illegal manner.
I’d just call it “comedically over-complicated”.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

dmra

Post by dmra »

I guess it rather depends on where each of us draws the line between "comic" and something involving leaping over triangle finned predatory sea creatures on a set of water skis.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Spidrift wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:19 am
Yeah, Sandra lost the edge she had when she first arrived.

brasca

Post by brasca »

RConrad wrote:
brasca wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:33 am
Her comment about a certain 'vagrant' says otherwise. She'd know that Sandra has become a bit of a thing in Canada, at least.
Or she’s starting off with trash talk. Seems par for the course.