Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2014-10-14 Uniforms on the floor

Post by Eisu »

TJgalon

Re: 2014-10-14 Uniforms on the floor

Post by TJgalon »

Oh it so much better then I hope for. I was just hoping they be there in time to see her walk out nude or something, but her being there in the middle of the sex act is way better.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Yes. Fan the flames of Hate and Rage. :ymdevil:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

with pierre moaning sandra's name, no less.

after this, eloise's hate-on for sandra's gonna be 15 feet long & ejaculating napalm.
Yet still, I live...

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Yeah, I didn't expect that this involved a reverse-timeskip, since the segue that started it seemed "live". Kinda cheaty...

(Also, SotR updating on time on the "right" day without skipping an update? What next, a MC update? ;) )

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Zippy wrote:(Also, SotR updating on time on the "right" day without skipping an update? What next, a MC update? ;) )
Oh, no worries, we're going back to our late schedule for Friday's update ^o^

Tython

Post by Tython »

Knew it would be something like this.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

TJgalon wrote:Oh it so much better then I hope for. I was just hoping they be there in time to see her walk out nude or something, but her being there in the middle of the sex act is way better.
Yes indeed, oh so much better, 1000% agreed, and Pierre calling out Sandra's name is the cherry topper. Eloise' hatred of Sandra shall know no bounds now. She will be Sandra's Eternal Nemesis, the Ahab to Sandra's White Whale, the Khan to Sandra's Admiral Kirk.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

CFT

Post by CFT »

I'm surprised that (apparently) she didn't barge in there and attempt to murder Sandra on the spot (or otherwise interrupt them).
My name's Crazy. Craaazy For Tiff of course!!! :x ^:)^ \M/ B-)

THE CORRUPTOR IS UNCHAINED

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Tython wrote:Knew it would be something like this.
Sometimes the predictable outcome is the most hilarious.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

What, nobody has commented on Pierre's O-face yet? I knew that he had to have some imperfections.

Also, Eloise looks genuinely concerned in panel 3. I think that we're allowed to conclude that she's not an entirely horrible person.
CFT wrote:I'm surprised that (apparently) she didn't barge in there and attempt to murder Sandra on the spot (or otherwise interrupt them).
I suspect that Eloise is now physically paralysed and hearing nothing but a feedback whine noise. Nadine may show surprising reserves of strength, pick her up from the floor, carry her back out to the R8, and drive her somewhere with no sharp implements in reach.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Spidrift wrote: I suspect that Eloise is now physically paralysed and hearing nothing but a feedback whine noise. Nadine may show surprising reserves of strength, pick her up from the floor, carry her back out to the R8, and drive her somewhere with no sharp implements in reach.
I kind of feel a little sorry for the both of them; Nadine just managed to get Eloise' mind off Sandra until they walked into that storeroom. Now Eloise won't be able to think of anything else but Sandra - on her back on the floor with Eloise' "forbidden love" bouncing up and down on top of her calling out her name. Nadine has officially lost Eloise to the Dark Side, methinks.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yeah, one must perhaps bear in mind that what Sandra is getting here is not just Pierre calling Sandra's name climactically, but Pierre's naked buttocks clamped between Sandra's freckled thighs. That's really, really not good for Eloise's soul.

(I mentioned that I was feeling sorry for Nadine after the last strip. We've just seen her doing a good job of being a good person, and it's all gone to waste. I could understand if she was a little pissed at Sandra after this.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Zippy wrote:Yeah, I didn't expect that this involved a reverse-timeskip, since the segue that started it seemed "live". Kinda cheaty...
It's possible that Sandra simply returned with the money that was owed, and they decided to have "seconds." :p