Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2014-09-02 That was wonnnnnnderful

Post by Eisu »

Cortez

Re: 2014-09-02 That was wonnnnnnderful

Post by Cortez »

She didn't use the clothes he gave her on the way back i see.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Heh. Okay, RPB gets to have called this. But I still say that Pierre should trust her for three euros by now.

Talking of which - three euros for a croissant and a tartelette from a high-end boulangerie in the posh bit of Paris? Either Pierre is giving her a discount, or he's not making any money.

And we do note that the shame and confusion have scrambled Sandra's sensibilities so badly that she doesn't notice that she's crossed back across the road wearing nothing but a lot of flour.

Oh, and we recall that Sandra once claimed never to have accomplished an orgasm while in company, although most of us assumed that she should have made that "...that she remembered", her responses while plastered being a whole separate kettle of red snappers. Has she quietly got past that problem now? Can Pierre claim a prize? Or is she just appreciative of a nice cuddle from her baking Adonis?

Double post merged. The DAMNed
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:Heh. Okay, RPB gets to have called this. But I still say that Pierre should trust her for three euros by now.

Talking of which - three euros for a croissant and a tartelette from a high-end boulangerie in the posh bit of Paris? Either Pierre is giving her a discount, or he's not making any money.

And we do note that the shame and confusion have scrambled Sandra's sensibilities so badly that she doesn't notice that she's crossed back across the road wearing nothing but a lot of flour.
The whole point of the test was for Sandra to have the self confidence to buy a pastry in her lingerie. Sandra upped the ante and even returned wearing less, but knowing Tatiana she would still hold her to making a purchase on condition of passing.

Of course if Tatiana figures out that Pierre continues to boost her confidence then she may target him to get rid of Sandra.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

does she pass the test?
"Somebody just stake me now"

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Of course she does !

Pierre really is buff ! :-o

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Spidrift wrote:
Pierre's giving her the "just got some" discount. ;)
Spidrift wrote:And we do note that the shame and confusion have scrambled Sandra's sensibilities so badly that she doesn't notice that she's crossed back across the road wearing nothing but a lot of flour.
I wonder how many accidents she caused on the way back - that she also probably didn't even notice?
TJgalon wrote:does she pass the test?
Of course not. She failed to bring back a pastry. I'm sure Tatiana will insist on a repeat. :ymdevil:
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

themacnut wrote:Pierre's giving her the "just got some" discount.
A discount on a couple of baked goods?

One hesitates to use the words "cheap date"...
themacnut wrote:
TJgalon wrote:does she pass the test?
Of course not. She failed to bring back a pastry. I'm sure Tatiana will insist on a repeat.
Delicate ecological balance in that apartment. Zoé evidently tolerates Tatiana, who does keep the place running, but one must assume that if Tatiana pushed her luck too far - by, say, unnecessarily threatening Zoé's investment - Zoé would crush her like a bug.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Indeed which is why she probably treads lightly with Zoe since she at least has respect for the pecking order, however, I can definitely see friction between her and Cammi. Zoe tolerates her for good reasons, but more than likely Tatiana thinks she is unprofessional and impotently threatens to fire her on a regular basis. It will be fun to watch them squabble because I do not see Cammi as one to take her bullying lightly.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

ronbo

Post by ronbo »

Sandra has worn nothing but body paint for a modeling job before. This is just a tad more risqué.

http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... _not_cross

Although, I think their activities might have left her uncovered in areas that she would prefer to have covered up.
I believe in the Bread Fairy.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

:x :ymblushing: :-o =)) pretty much my reaction for each panel.

I'm loving this moment between these two. Who knows how far this can go but for they should enjoy it.

Speaking of enjoying it... :)) I can't tell which expression I like more, Sandra's or Tatiana's in the last panel. I agree that Tati would be quick to call this a failure but Zoe and Domenico might see this different.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

These last few strips have been crazy sexy. Yum.

I wonder if Sandra even remembers Gary at this point. (I wouldn't.) ;))

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:Zoe tolerates her for good reasons, but more than likely Tatiana thinks she is unprofessional and impotently threatens to fire her on a regular basis. It will be fun to watch them squabble because I do not see Cammi as one to take her bullying lightly.
Cammi has probably worked out that the best thing she can do to wind Tatiana up is completely ignore any threats or rage. It's even just possible that Tatiana has realised that Cammi enjoys this stuff far too much, and strangles back her rage most of the time.

Of course, Tatiana is "indoor staff" and Cammi is "outdoor staff", so it's also possible that they don't see too much of each other without Domenico or Zoé around to moderate the reactions.
ronbo wrote:Sandra has worn nothing but body paint for a modeling job before. This is just a tad more risqué.
Oh, Zoé's training regime moved her in the right direction by easy stages, definitely. But "body paint" and "indoors in a convention hall" is one level down from "some flour" and "on a public street in broad daylight".
Optimus Kate wrote:I wonder if Sandra even remembers Gary at this point.
Given that Sandra was lining up to appoint Alex as her replacement Geekery Adviser, I don't think that we'll see another Ma3/SotR crossover especially soon.
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Come on, seriously?

Just give her the baked goods and get the money at some later time.

You just banged her amongst the comestibles, that should allow for a wee bit of trust!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I have to guess that Sandra screamed "Aargh, I'm an idiot", and sprinted out of the shop before either of them could think of any of the several solutions to this problem.

Or maybe Sandra refused to accept any kind of favour or assistance from Pierre, because she didn't want him to think she was the sort of girl who'd screw a man for a set of chef's whites and the loan of three euros.
---------
Spidrift