2014-08-29 Making a LITTLE move

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

ronbo

Re: 2014-08-29 Making a LITTLE move

Post by ronbo »

The writers have really gone out of their way to portray Pierre as a really nice guy that would be very good for Sandra.

So, obviously, bad (but funny) things are in store for the couple.

I wonder how far away this new hovel that Sandra will be living in is away from the bakery? Not that Pierre will still be working there when someone walks in in about 5 seconds.
I believe in the Bread Fairy.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well, alright. ^^ I call this progress; Sandra is putting a very nice move on someone without the need for alcohol to get things started.

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

ronbo wrote:Not that Pierre will still be working there when someone walks in in about 5 seconds.
Maybe he owns the place.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Maybe he had enough presence of mind to put up the 'Fermée'-sign.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Samadhi wrote:So will this serve as sufficient motivation for her to forget the sheet and walk back up into the apartment in the nude?
Possibly, assuming they're not interrupted. I could see her blissfully strolling back, covered in flecks of flour and bits of dough, heedless of whoever might see her. :)
enigmaxtreme wrote:The last thing Sandra needs is a bun in the oven?
Nice pun.

And, yes, I'd agree that that's the last thing she needs to have happen. Hopefully one of 'em will stop long enough to consider that, before things get too far.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

I actually like the idea of seeing at least one couple deal with pregnancy considering all the sex that goes on in the Mà3 Universe.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

If Gary and Yuki ever have sex even its just one time for 45 seconds the Law of Inverse Fertility will probably go into effect.

Meanwhile all the other characters will continue to bang each others brains out without serious consequences.

ScifiterX

Post by ScifiterX »

Azrael wrote:Yeeah, Baby!

And hopefully that's not just a daydream.
astaroth09 wrote:The only thing I have to say "Well it's about Damn Time!!" :D
archtech88 wrote:Yes, Yes YES!

Finally, Sober Sandra gets some!

About damn time.
This, This, This

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

zaprzapb wrote:If Gary and Yuki ever have sex even its just one time for 45 seconds the Law of Inverse Fertility will probably go into effect.

Meanwhile all the other characters will continue to bang each others brains out without serious consequences.
Gary and Yuki already had sex. Please keep track of what happens.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

We're talking about the involvement of complete unprotected physical penetration with penile emission of semen directly inside the vagina.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Indeed. Humans can not normally fertilize one another through oral sex.

It is not completely impossible, but it would require one of them having some semen in their mouth to start with...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:La bête à deux têtes!
Deux dos, s'il vous plait.
Samadhi wrote:So will this serve as sufficient motivation for her to forget the sheet and walk back up into the apartment in the nude?
I suspect that she'll return looking excruciatingly cute, pleased with herself, and shagged out, making loosely fitting bakers' whites look cool.
ronbo wrote:The writers have really gone out of their way to portray Pierre as a really nice guy that would be very good for Sandra.

So, obviously, bad (but funny) things are in store for the couple.
Marie becoming the world's most adorkable stalker, and trying to be mean to Pierre?
Not that Pierre will still be working there when someone walks in in about 5 seconds.
I've got the strong impression that it's his own shop. He certainly gets to decide some of the product line. Plus, he makes croissants to die for; even if someone could sack him, they'd be well advised not to lose that talent too casually.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:
Not that Pierre will still be working there when someone walks in in about 5 seconds.
I've got the strong impression that it's his own shop. He certainly gets to decide some of the product line. Plus, he makes croissants to die for; even if someone could sack him, they'd be well advised not to lose that talent too casually.
French labor laws are so protective of workers that it would be very surprising indeed if Pierre were fired for having sex on the job. Unless he and Sandra were going at it with that mother and child present then his job is safe.

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Milnoc wrote:We're talking about the involvement of complete unprotected physical penetration with penile emission of semen directly inside the vagina.
Then it should be stated so, instead of speaking of "having sex" which can entail many things.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Well, considering that PREGNANCY was an integral part of the context, no, no it can't...