2014-08-12 You will not be lonely

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

DrAngryEd

Re: 2014-08-12 You will not be lonely

Post by DrAngryEd »

Now that I am thinking about it, it will be sort of embarrassing for Tatiana to move all her stuff from her personal dungeon to the new apartment. Who knows how was her former flat from the inside and if all that special forniture will fit in such a small space.
"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."

Captain Phantom F. Harlock I

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

SilentChaos87 wrote:Tatiana has learned an important lesson:

Karma is a fucking bitch.
Not really karma. More like stupidity. :p Only reason she would move into the hovel, is if she wants to. There'd be nothing forcing her there.

jimb_85

Post by jimb_85 »

So how will Tatiana handle this? Murder, suicide, or both?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

She's organised. Two weeks of clandestine recording of everything Sandra says, followed by murder. Then use the recordings to support a Justifiable Homicide plea.
JoybuzzerX wrote:Only reason she would move into the hovel, is if she wants to. There'd be nothing forcing her there.
Of course, she might decide to go along with Domenico's idea because it gets her closer to Sandra, enabling her to destroy Sandra more effectively and completely when the time comes. A victory born of pain is all the more satisfying...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

i thought she'd sworn off destroying sandra.

most likely she'll go along with it simply because domenico 'asked' her to.
Yet still, I live...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

So did I, but she's been pretty malevolent towards Sandra since then. That was a short-lived bit of character development at best. I suspect that the idea was just that she was swearing off lusting after Gary, because that was unfaithful to Domenico, but the wording made it sound like more.

Of course, she still subsequently paddled Gary's butt. However, that was maybe just for practice.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:
brasca wrote:Tatiana is going to have a hard time lugging around what I presume is a very heavy box of toys.
I'm sure that Tatiana can afford a competent moving company, and possibly has the best ones in Paris in her 'phone directory. And if any of the movers open that sealed box, they'll find themselves humping crates of fish on the Marseilles docks.
But this is a comedy and Tatiana is an uptight villainous character worthy of embarrassing comeuppances and what better way than if she has to constantly keep her proclivities a secret. It might not be the movers, but Sandra or her friends who stumble on her toy box while helping. Then again since this is the likeliest thing to happen it might not since the creators like to surprise us.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Spidrift wrote:
Bambikles wrote:These tend to be the worsts.
Oh yes, darling - the sort of people who have to buy their own furniture. Absolutely ghastly, the lot of them.
Dunno, I spoke of the m'as-tu-vu ones, who show off just because they can. And believe social services shoudn't exist because hey, they succeeded supposedly without any help from society (which is at best blissful obliviousness, at worst outright lying). The ones who tend to buy a football club as a Christmas toy, for example.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Whoops! :D

Okay, let the Hunger Games begin! :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

I don't think the odds are in anyone's favor.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Yeah, I'm thinking the power is oddly balanced between Tatiana and Sandra. Weird as it is, the freckled girl is oddly competent at some tasks and more than a little used to thrifty living. Tatiana has lots of discretionary power from the look of it, and is probably better organized overall, but has too many potentially embarrassing secrets floating about to keep an eye on.

Granted, given her professional circles I'm not sure why she doesn't just out herself as a Dominatrix. I doubt anyone she's concerned about would mind.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Odd Man Out wrote:Yeah, I'm thinking the power is oddly balanced between Tatiana and Sandra. Weird as it is, the freckled girl is oddly competent at some tasks and more than a little used to thrifty living. Tatiana has lots of discretionary power from the look of it, and is probably better organized overall, but has too many potentially embarrassing secrets floating about to keep an eye on.

Granted, given her professional circles I'm not sure why she doesn't just out herself as a Dominatrix. I doubt anyone she's concerned about would mind.
Because an actual Domme, or hell anyone in the lifestyle with a modicum of investment in it, would be appalled by her (as shown in previous strips)

that said, Tatiana......you have been Karma-stomped

suranae

Post by suranae »

deliciously so... hopefully that crow will taste sweet.