2014-11-25 Think of him a little differently

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

wiseguy

Re: 2014-11-25 Think of him a little differently

Post by wiseguy »

Eisu wrote:Sharp jaw thing.

Also, name tagged early before name mentioned cos... of... well, truth be told, there's a possibility his name won't be mentioned in a long while and it's better if I actually tag him for now so this guy's a rare exception to the "mentioned first, tag later" rule.
maybe a "small revision? except when a character appears 3 times already? (specially when is in the row)
ImageImage

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Mutant for Hire wrote:Makes me wonder if the 'Alex likes guys' bit is just wishful thinking on his part.
I'm guessing that is the main reason for the thought to pop in his head. Though by the sounds of Eisu's response in the thread I don't think we will learn more about him for some time. :-??
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Eisu did not necessarily said that :P

he said his name might not be mentioned in the strip itself for a while
ImageImage

ronbo

Post by ronbo »

A character in a Pixie Trix comic has diverse sexual interests? I AM SHOCKED! Wait, no, that's pretty much par for the course.

Is Alex going to be turning into this strips Gary? Only instead of being a doormat, he'll just work with being utterly clueless?
I believe in the Bread Fairy.

TheWyldFox

Post by TheWyldFox »

Hope they run with this and make him the type of guy how is butch/manly but struggling with with his sexuality, would be interesting to see how they handle that.

Also to everyone here who is calling him a jerk for sleeping with someone and say him saying "I'd just like to go out with a girl and have is mean something for once", you don't know the sitution, maybe shes the one who just wanted the "no strings attached relationship"... or maybe he is just an asshole you can never tell with Pixie Trix.

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

It does make me wonder if the reason he's not emotionally connecting with girls is due to his not being as straight as he thinks he is.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

we need to call Senna to comeback to France :ymdevil:
ImageImage

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

I thinks he's as surprised as anyone that that thought popped into his brain.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Mutant for Hire wrote:Makes me wonder if the 'Alex likes guys' bit is just wishful thinking on his part.
He got the idea from Penelope, who got the idea from.. well... Alex & Marie's "conversation" while on an open mic, which she took literally.

OldBrit

Post by OldBrit »

Frostbite wrote: Or maybe he's a male prostitute. We just met the guy, it could happen.
We saw him in the previous strip, in school uniform, with Alex, Marie and Penelope.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Maybe he's the irresistible school jock. Probably soccer.

He could be very gifted at taking dives and faking injuries. ;)

brasca

Post by brasca »

JoybuzzerX wrote:With him in bed with a different girl and saying all that, makes him seem terrible really. Even if it is a mutual FWB situation.

Quote removed. The DAMNed
Perhaps, but at least he is being honest. One among many of the reasons to despise Eloise is that she is stringing along Nadine for her own career needs. And if the girl with him is there for purely physical reasons then I cannot really think any less of him. So far I cannot form too strong of any opinion. He has an eye for Marie which could make him a potential boyfriend if she wants to make Alex jealous.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

He might be an OK guy, but it was still a little harsh to say that while in bed with a girl. Even if said girl was asleep.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Eisu wrote:Also, name tagged early before name mentioned cos... of... well, truth be told, there's a possibility his name won't be mentioned in a long while and it's better if I actually tag him for now so this guy's a rare exception to the "mentioned first, tag later" rule.
Awww, here you had the chance for a subtle homage to that men-with-no-names comic No Pink Ponies. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

not so much of jerkishness on his part if this is a one night stand sort of thing. the "be with a girl and ahve it mean something" might mean this is casual sex right here.

but we'll see
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?