2014-11-11 We'll be strong in no time

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

zaprzapb

Re: 2014-11-11 We'll be strong in no time

Post by zaprzapb »

=))

I can relate to this for I too am a gamer that's out of shape.

And I agree with Qwertz they need to end up in "soapy fun happy shower time". :ymdevil:

Balancer

Post by Balancer »

Adamas wrote:
FlashD81 wrote::)) :)) =)) =))

I'm doing my best not to laugh out loud because I might wake the neighborhood with it. Here I thought Marie was in shape but I guess she doesn't do that much cardio.
She's a Dancer, and Mocap requires a lot of movement but not all that much aerobic exercise so she has (relatively) low stamina
Ahhhh, so she's a Dex build not a Con build.

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Still, I'd have thought she'd be more savvy about pacing herself for exercise.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Balancer wrote:
Adamas wrote:
FlashD81 wrote::)) :)) =)) =))

I'm doing my best not to laugh out loud because I might wake the neighborhood with it. Here I thought Marie was in shape but I guess she doesn't do that much cardio.
She's a Dancer, and Mocap requires a lot of movement but not all that much aerobic exercise so she has (relatively) low stamina
Ahhhh, so she's a Dex build not a Con build.
Pretty much, it can take hours to set up equipment and props for a 30 second cutscene in a game so it's more like a series of sprints than a marathon (as opposed to some Movies scenes like the cockpits in Pacific Rim where it was
"14 hours strapped into a Stairmaster"
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image