2014-10-14 Uniforms on the floor

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

FlashD81

Re: 2014-10-14 Uniforms on the floor

Post by FlashD81 »

=)) =)) =)) Better than was hoped for. Eloise is gone now to the dark side and she just might pull Nadine with her.

There was more I wanted to say but I forgot... oh well Great update none the less.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

brasca

Post by brasca »

themacnut wrote:
TJgalon wrote:Oh it so much better then I hope for. I was just hoping they be there in time to see her walk out nude or something, but her being there in the middle of the sex act is way better.
Yes indeed, oh so much better, 1000% agreed, and Pierre calling out Sandra's name is the cherry topper. Eloise' hatred of Sandra shall know no bounds now. She will be Sandra's Eternal Nemesis, the Ahab to Sandra's White Whale, the Khan to Sandra's Admiral Kirk.
Seeing as how Sandra doesn't mention anything about being accosted by Eloise on her way back I'm going to assume that she just skulks off to stew in her own rage, but I do wonder if the reason Sandra returned nude is her sheet was mysteriously gone. Perhaps Eloise's effort to humiliate Sandra in some small way failed too which would make her all the more furious.

TCampbell

Post by TCampbell »

Zippy wrote:Yeah, I didn't expect that this involved a reverse-timeskip, since the segue that started it seemed "live". Kinda cheaty...
TIME HAS NO MEANING TO US, WE SLICE IT UP INTO PANELS AND DISTRIBUTE THEM AT OUR CHOOSING LIKE YOU PUT BOLOGNA ON YOUR SANDWICHES, WE ARE LIKE UNTO GODS

NEXT STORYLINE: SANDRA DOES MEMENTO

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Errr... Need a drink, maybe ? :D
I agree that there were no hints whatsoever that we were watching a flashback. Cheaty I dunno, but certainly confusing and tricky.

I admit I prefer the idea of a second session. Though I personaly find the last panel narmy. It looks like it comes from some cheap romance novel (maybe that's the idea to begin with :p )

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Note that there are not only uniforms, but also a sheet, on the floor in the shop. And there seem to be clouds of flour in the backroom. If this is a second session, Sandra and Pierre have more or less reenacted the first - or Pierre didn't bother tidying up at all, and they really like shagging amidst spilled foodstuffs.

And the last panel may look a bit romance-novel, but surely that's because it's fairly standard, but passionate, missionary position sex, and even romance novels can describe that about right? Though I still think that Pierre's O-face verges on the unfortunate.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

Spidrift wrote:What, nobody has commented on Pierre's O-face yet? I knew that he had to have some imperfections.
Could be worse.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Eloise: "Regarde, maman! Un cauchemar!"
Nadine: "Ne regarde pas!"

@Kate: No one Os in their pants like Andy Samberg! :))
Azrael wrote:Yes. Fan the flames of Hate and Rage. :ymdevil:
IT'S TIME --- TO RAISE --- THE FLAG --- OF HATE!!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Wut-oh.

And thus, Sandra's voodoo-doll wielding nemesis was born...

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

:-j :)) =))

"TO THE LAST, I WILL GRAPPLE WITH TH- Oh yes, right there, Nadine!! MORE!!"
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Ophidiophile

Post by Ophidiophile »

ROFL. The fact that Sandra is oblivious to who has seen them, and thinks she has no enemies, really puts this over the top.

CFT

Post by CFT »

For Eloise, the day that Sandra banged her beloved cousin was the most important (worse) day of her life.
For Sandra, it was Tuesday ... :p
My name's Crazy. Craaazy For Tiff of course!!! :x ^:)^ \M/ B-)

THE CORRUPTOR IS UNCHAINED

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Eloise: Is it real? Do you see it, too?
Nadine: We all see it. That don't make it real.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Ophidiophile wrote:ROFL. The fact that Sandra is oblivious to who has seen them, and thinks she has no enemies, really puts this over the top.
How? Pierre is on top and at that angle Sandra's line of sight is sufficiently blocked. Moreover, I think she's too distracted by what's happening to know if her own mother walked into the room.

tenchi13

Post by tenchi13 »

Hooray for time regression! Any chance we'll get to see a flashback to Eloise having tried the bedsheet approach and failed miserably? :ymdevil:

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

=)) 8-}

Now Eloise's journey towards The Dark Side will be complete.:ymdevil: