2014-10-03 Sweaty naked body writhing

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Gotoh

Re: 2014-10-03 Sweaty naked body writhing

Post by Gotoh »

zaprzapb wrote:the boy in question has to be Pierre. Who else could it be?
Easy: Domenico.

Nadine did say "all night long" and we know Domenico has the stamina for it and Tatiana did say he's bagged more than a few women.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Domenico is NOT boy

He is a MAN

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@crimsontearz: Pierre isn't a boy either, 'cuz he's a man too.

But men are sometimes referred to as "boys", or "guys", just as women are sometimes referred to as "girls".

Maboo

Post by Maboo »

Nadine kind of reminds me of the girl we've seen in bed with Domenico - especially given the mirroring here: http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... zine_cover , but it might be coincidence. And looking at the strip again ( http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... ithout_you ), not really enough evidence to say they're particularly alike, but the way the pictures are laid out, it just reminded me....

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Gotoh wrote:@crimsontearz: Pierre isn't a boy either, 'cuz he's a man too.

But men are sometimes referred to as "boys", or "guys", just as women are sometimes referred to as "girls".
other men are sometimes referred to as boys, Domenico is not. for they are all mere boys when compared to his mighty masculinity.
Yet still, I live...

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

For the car, judging by the way it looks from the back, I believe it's an Audi R8 convertible, but the one in the strip is missing the air vents behind the headrests.

EDIT: I missed Eisu's response. Nice to know I got it right.

Eisu, you need to watch more Top Gear! :p

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

I didn't miss it, I tried drawing it, but it just looked off when I drew it in so I decided to opt it out instead.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, I at least recognized it as an Audi immediately, so you were not too off, Eisu. ;)

Gosh, Nadine is spoiled to the eleven... 8-|
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Actually, she could still have had an R10. :)

Vaken

Post by Vaken »

Don Alexander wrote:Well, I at least recognized it as an Audi immediately, so you were not too off, Eisu. ;)
Me too. But I'm used to them. There are a several R8 around here. Terrible looks IMO. I'd go for an Aston-Martin myself ;-)

(I actually preferred the previous R8 :D )

lokisdottir

Post by lokisdottir »

I doubt Eloise is possessive about Domenico, unless she's deluding herself that she can turn him into a one-woman man with the power of True Love. In fact he seems like a perfect example of the cynical casting-couch lays Nadine was talking about, assuming Eloise could bag him.

If Eloise's crush is a preexisting character I'd go with Pierre or Alex, with Gary at the outer edge of possibility. I'm betting on Pierre, though, mostly because Nadine seems to know exactly where she can find him during the day and it seems to be easily accessible, unlike a school or Montreal. I wouldn't call it too big a coincidence either, since Pierre has a shop in a ritzy neighborhood popular with fashion figures that Eloise could plausibly hang around.