2014-08-08 Vigorous negotiation

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Spidrift

Re: 2014-08-08 Vigorous negotiation

Post by Spidrift »

Oh, right, that one - thanks. Weirdly, I'd forgotten the relevant details; I just remembered Sandra and Tatiana.
Azrael wrote:My knee-jerk would be Marie, so Cammi, perhaps. :-? Accepting she doesn't live in the limo, of course.
Marie seems an obvious choice, in that the agency may like to have both of their trainee models in the same place. But she presumably already has somewhere to live. And she might die of all the geekgasms.
ETA: Okay, on more mature thought, I sense the strong possibility Sandra moves in with Zoé here.
i think that Zoé likes to have some boundaries and private space. Remember, she didn't give Sandra her mobile number.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Mmmm... I'd put my money upon Lavali.

Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

In the full awareness that this has probably been said before on different occasions, Sandra looks so much like Zoe and Domenico's daughter in this strip that it hurts.

"And you can't stay here on your own with your father! All this luxury will rot your brain."
Live life to the full, be happy in yourself and never slow down. We're here for a blink of an eye to the universe. Make the most of it.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Interesting. Could be a potential odd couple situation.

OldBrit

Post by OldBrit »

Zoe's next line is "You're moving in with ..." because having taken control of Sandra's professional life, she's not going to just throw her out to fend for herself domestically.

So who would it be? Cammi? Last time they got together caused a public 'incident'.
Lavali? Marie? Zoe only met them yesterday, so probably not - unless the plot calls for it.
As siblings, do Lavali and Alex share an apartment? maybe with childhood friend Marie there as well?

Zoe herself? As Spidrift has said, Zoe wants some private space.
Some other model? Possibly.
Last edited by OldBrit on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

:-? Does Tatiana live in Domenico's apartment? If not, there's a nice evil option. :ymdevil:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yes she does. She crashed into Sandra's room one time (wearing her best business pyjamas).
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I thought so, but didn't remember for certain.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

Although it's never specifically mentionned, Tatiana has her own apartment but has a room at Domenico's where she can crash due to her working late hours for her job

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The fact that Dave felt obliged to clarify that now sounds ominous for Sandra...
---------
Spidrift

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

She'll need extra quality time with Pierre to cope with this I guess. :p

uzivatel

Post by uzivatel »

Moving out? Could it be...?

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

I'm thinking Tatiana as her roomie initially. I don't know how long that will last, but Tati was a great character we all seemed to like (as a character, not necessarily as a person), and she could use some development of her own, but that's only going to happen around Sandra. She (Sandra) is, after all, the focus of the comic.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Dave Zero1 wrote:Although it's never specifically mentionned, Tatiana has her own apartment but has a room at Domenico's where she can crash due to her working late hours for her job
Or when Domenico's out of town anyway ^o^
Spidrift wrote:Yes she does. She crashed into Sandra's room one time (wearing her best business pyjamas).
She didn't crash into Sandra's room in her best business pyjamas, she was wearing her business suit. She did open the door for Sandra who returned VERY late in her best business pyjamas.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

It should ALWAYS be called "vigorous negotiations"! :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)