2014-12-05 Sweet merciful Mario

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Zorlond

Re: 2014-12-05 Sweet merciful Mario

Post by Zorlond »

PSadlon wrote:That said, I can see what the problem with getting the couch up the stairs was now. Tatiana needs to work out even more than Sandra does.
Actually, I get the feeling the problem before was Tatiana not doing anything on her end of the sofa except shout at Sandra. It would fit her control-freak and sadistic patterns.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Sandra in panel 2 made me go :)) :D :ymblushing: :x Once again Cammi is awesome.

I love how she deals with Tati though it looks like it is putting more stress on Sandra at the moment.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Cammi is DiDi's sister by another mister! :-O
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Zorlond wrote:
PSadlon wrote:That said, I can see what the problem with getting the couch up the stairs was now. Tatiana needs to work out even more than Sandra does.
Actually, I get the feeling the problem before was Tatiana not doing anything on her end of the sofa except shout at Sandra. It would fit her control-freak and sadistic patterns.
She was definitely lifting it in panel 2 ("the other towards you") last strip.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

By shutting up Tatiana, they begin an easier process to lift the sofa.... in a sense.

(It's better to have someone sitting on that sofa than having someone yelling at you as you try to carry it up on some steps... maybe? Sort of? Kind of? I dunno, I'm not the writer!!)

Metathiax

Post by Metathiax »

vampire hunter D wrote:And so, the workof the most awesome girl in this comic is undone by the second most awesome girl
Or Cammi paid off the movers so that she could swoop in and be the hero.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Spidrift wrote:
Zippy wrote:And Sandy's clearly been spending too much time around Marie!
Yeah - when I saw the strip title, I assumed that this was going to be a Marie strip. Sandra swears by brands of booze, darn it. If she's been influenced by her environment, "Sweet merciful Moët et Chandon" would have done it.
You've both forgotten that she had a crash course in being a gamer chick, not long ago, which included being saturated in everything Nintendo. Odds are, she's still learning what she can about gaming in her spare time and it's begun to rub off on her.
Spidrift wrote:And as Hurbster says, helmets are mandatory in France (along with those reflective strips, though that seems to depend on how annoying the cops want to be.
Cammi walked around a fashion boutique butt naked, in front of Zoé no less, you think she cares about some traffic violation? Besides, fictional settings don't have to adhere to real world laws.