2014-09-23 Your heart belongs only to me

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Error of Logic

Re: 2014-09-23 Your heart belongs only to me

Post by Error of Logic »

Maybe she really is a genuine bisexual. Still having sex with people only because they can advance her career, but she might not be violating any personal preferences to do it...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Dorje Sylas wrote:We'll at least she's not letting the little things (like sexual preference) stand between her and what she values most #-o
Yeah, she might well be genuinely bisexual. And there's a certain type of fictional user - realistic or not - who can and will sleep with anyone, because sex to them is always a means to an end. Not bisexual so much as sociopathically omnisexual.

Equally, she may be using the casting couch, but all her partners that we've seen depicted are quite good-looking as well as having power. She may feel that she has standards, in her twisted way.
Last edited by Spidrift on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

But didn't she rather slept with Nadine's fathern then ? Of course, she will be able to do it when she'll met him...if she meets him.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Maybe she does have standards, and he's insufficiently attractive. Maybe he's faithful to his wife, or at least too smart to fall for an amoral bimbo who'd be too much trouble for the fun. Maybe she couldn't find a way to meet him in person, whereas catching his daughter at a party was easy.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.