29%
Gothpoet
43%
Azrael
14%

Total votes: 14

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Pi Day thread

Post by Don Alexander »

For this 'ere Pi Day...

I present Pi-zza with Pi-ckles!!!

*flees the Pi-ting with the Bad Pi-n Stick*

:P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

In honor of PI day, Pink Lemonade Pie. =p~

Recipe in the recipe thread.
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Been feeling icky so been sleeping all day, then I've been having connection problems... We'll go with last years stuff so it all works. Thanks Teach :ymhug:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

*huggles the Beary-one*

I thought of opening the thread myself (of course not as a sticky) but then a Teach came gallivanting along and I called 1-800-911-MOD! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Why no more entries?? :((
ImageImage

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

We got the required 3.14 entries, unless you wanted pi squared....
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

A Pi Plate perhaps?

Pi-ke Place Market, come throw a fish. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Don't make me have to smite people for bad puns :p

Thanks for looking after the contest still Teach :ymhug: Stupid connection...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Re: Pi Day thread: vote now! ^_^

Post by Don Alexander »

I voted, Mama! O:-)

(I hope we only got one vote... I forgot to check again...)
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

It seems my Pi-zza is a fail too! :|

Oooookay, it has caught up!!! #:-s :D :-bd
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Double post to conga ratulate GothPoet!!!

Finally a shiny name color and title!!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
ImageImage

zoom

Post by zoom »

Said bribery would have indeed inspired me had I seen the post in time!

There's something wrong with the voting results, though. They are bars... shouldn''t it be a Pi Chart?
SIG229

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Congrats, GP! :ymhug: And welcome to the Purple Parade :ymdevil:
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Congratatouille GP! :D :ymparty:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Congrats, GP! (I'm still looking forwards to giving my mother that recipe and trying it out. :) )
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)