50%
Midgetshrimp and Asaryu
50%

Total votes: 20

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

"What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Discussion Thread

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Edit: We have a vote off! Who has the ultimate winning bid? (Bear)

The discussion thread for this months contest of the "What Would You Do To Win a Ma3 Contest" Thread.

All questions, comments etc to be placed here please! :)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Re: "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Discussion Thread

Post by Lilianna »

Am I allowed to draw DiDi's tattoo in the same place to win? http://www.menagea3.net/d/20080729.html

Even though photographic evidence wouldn't be very possible because the beaver wouldn't be clear through the beaver... :D
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Hmmm. We'll have to pull Bear's opinion on this one. My main concern is that there is a policy of no full-frontal with photos placed on the forums... and any pictures that are taken would have to be close enough to see the drawn on tattoo, but also cropped very particularly not to encroach on what is accepted. (Not that I think you'd show anything too racy, Lilianna.) Much the way that the particular photo that you linked is very careful not to show too much.

Bear, what's your input on this question?
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

No, I mean I wouldn't BE able to take a picture... would I have to draw the Beaver separately and have everybody take my word that it is there?

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

AH - gotcha. ;) Now, I'm not going to ask too many more questions, as you're a bit of a youngin' and I don't want to get myself into trouble. :))

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

As DnE said, we have the 16+ rating which means no full frontal... but, as for the evidence side of the contest... I think we'd all like to see the photographic evidence of said 'winning bid' if it wins, even though we do trust most people to have done it. And I'm not talking about this case in particular, it just happens to concour with you are more likely to win if you can show evidence of said bid.... but nothing that breaks forum rules etc and so forth...

and thats probably made it alot less clear. lol.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

It did, but that's okay. I thought of a good one for a guy, though... Mwa ha ha. Damn I wish I was a guy. Or could convince my boyfriend to do it...

FSU Class of 2014!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

This is going to be hard one...

I'll wait for some other people to post to see what the gerneral trend is...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

I'd put out.

No I wouldn't.
ImageImage

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

Lilianna wrote:It did, but that's okay. I thought of a good one for a guy, though... Mwa ha ha. Damn I wish I was a guy. Or could convince my boyfriend to do it...
I'm a guy. I think. *checks* yep mechadendrite's in the right place....

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Okay then... is it possible for two people to split a contest entry? Idea and doing? Because I'm pretty certain my idea would get a lot of votes...

FSU Class of 2014!

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I won't complain about two people doing a shared entry.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Okidokes. If you are male and interested in potential hilarity and embarrassment, PM me.

FSU Class of 2014!

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Post by ExplodingJoe »

ha! I never get embarrassed.
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Then come on down, you're the next contestant on Entertaining The Entire Forum!

FSU Class of 2014!