Cleavage Contest. Discussion Thread. Vote Now!

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Who has the best Joker Cleavage?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Don Alexander
24%
Tenjen
27%
Chuvy
30%
Midgetshrimp
18%

Total votes: 33

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Re: Cleavage Contest. Discussion Thread. Vote Now!

Post by Tenjen »

:3

ill rub my boobs in all your faces.

which will peel your skin off seeing as their strainers
Last edited by Tenjen on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

@.@ *decides to spear Tenjen in the nostrils with same plastic hand*
"Class A Pet, Most Well Intentioned Fair Milkmaiden"
ImageImageImage

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Teacher2B wrote:Edit: DnE!!!! Pwease to enter in the Colour Parade? :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3
Puppies! :x Well, let me look through my wardrobe... the honest truth is that most everything I own is black, gray, or brown. But I'll see what I can do. ;)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

*charges Teacher at a hundred miles per hour* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :x *chases her around the room with a broom*
ImageImageImage

Mythiene

Post by Mythiene »

... I can’t believe you ladies. I hope that one day, you all will stop a moment and just take a good long look in a mirror.

Maybe then you’ll realize how gorgeous you are.

But I’m not hear to pet your egos, I’m here to chew you out because, quite frankly, I’m furious with you all. I’ll just go ahead and quote her and maybe you will understand. From the mouth of Lock:

But still... I wore that top with something over it today.... and I got compliments on how beautiful I was and... how revealing it was... and then I get online, you know... expecting to be behind... and see I have 6 votes... I’m, you know, okay with it.... but then I get on the discussion thread and everyone who’s ahead of me is complaining, and I’m like... “Holy shit… I’m horrible…”

So, maybe you forgot, but there is someone in last place, and she does not appreciate your ridiculous complaints. Neither do I, for that matter, because you are making my best friend feel bad! You all ought to be utterly ASHAMED of yourselves.
“They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night...” — Edgar Allan Poe

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

At the time of my comments I had six votes...equal last with 3 or 4 other people.

I appreciate what you're trying to do, but there are better ways of doing it.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Mythiene

Post by Mythiene »

Look, it doesn’t make a difference to Lock, who already has terribly low self-esteem to begin with.

And quite frankly, I’ll do it however I want, no matter whether it’s the best way. I’ve had an absolutely horrific day. My mother and I have been robbed of more than $300 overall, I’m exhausted, sore, upset and very busy. I don’t have time to think of the most delicate way in which to handle things, nor do I particularly feel like it.
“They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night...” — Edgar Allan Poe

1ocksmyth3

Post by 1ocksmyth3 »

Mythiene... :(

I really need to stop complaining... I didn't want to have myth blow up... I'm gonna go hide in the closet of mortification now...

I'm very sorry...

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Believe it or not, low self esteem effects more than one person in a social group. Perhaps the comments were a product of other people low self esteem as well.

Having a bad day is not an excuse to treat other people poorly. By all means, stick up for your friends, but I will not be told that I should be ashamed of myself for feeling bad about something and then gathering my courage to work up the guts to actually say something about it. You'd be surprised how much effort it takes to actually admit you feel bad about something when you feel like you aren't worthy of asking for help.

If there's someone who should feel ashamed of themselves at the moment, then I don't think it's me right now.

Edit: Lock, you have lovely breasts, and a delectable mouth. And you have no reason to be embarrassed. This isn't your fault.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Ok, that's enough. No one needs to feel ashamed, and no one needs to make direct/indirect attacks on other people.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

It's not like it's a popularity contest, or a rating for your physical attractiveness in compared to everyone else... it's totally subjective, people might vote for people because they like the style of the shirt they're wearing or something! Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Aaaaaanyways...

*skulks about in trenchcoat*

Psst... I've got some "Forumites Gone Wild" DVDs in here... any takers? Huh?

*shifty eyes*

Chuvy
Might Take A Hit

Post by Chuvy »

I told you that was for your personal collection CS!

Also, I think all the entries were great and had a hard time picking who got my vote.
Yo Morpheus, look, you're a real cyber punk
But your friend Trinity has junk in the trunk
Facebook last.fm Zune

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

*raises a tiny hand* I'm sorry you got robbed, but I am a shining believer in how what has happened to you should never affect the way you treat others. Instead, you must talk about what happened! I am glad you told us, as we are here to console you and help you become stronger for any hardships you suffer. It is horrible that you were robbed. My heart goes out to you and your mother and we will be thinking of you. *hug of genuine affection* As a group, we the forum will help to defend you!
ImageImageImage

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

I wasn't going to say anything before.....changed my mind.

Cleavage contest aside, I've never been happy with my bust size, which is probably no surprise to most of the regulars here. Hell, BOTH my younger sisters are bigger than I am, and a couple jerks have even brought this up in public...I guess they thought it was funny or something. I've only recently started to get over these things, mostly because my SO says he likes them the way they are (for a long time, I was even convinced that he was just saying that to make me feel better) I don't see why anyone should feel ashamed just because they feel bad about themselves at any given time.

And to be honest, I felt a little undeserving of the votes I did get, because I had to lay facedown just to get it to look like that :p

Anywho, what Lock posted of herself is frikkin gorgeous @-)
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:-s :-s :-s

Great... Such a wonderful contest, so many beautiful ladies... And now hissing and spitting and everyone is down... :(

(And the guys actually had nothing to do with it...)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)