Cleavage Contest. Discussion Thread. Vote Now!

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Who has the best Joker Cleavage?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Don Alexander
24%
Tenjen
27%
Chuvy
30%
Midgetshrimp
18%

Total votes: 33

Bear
BANNED

Cleavage Contest. Discussion Thread. Vote Now!

Post by Bear »

Edit: The Entry period is now over and the voting is begining! There will be two seperate polls with the one for the Real Cleavage Contest entries in the Entry Thread, and the contest for the Joker catagory taking place here in the Discussion thread. The Real Cleavage poll will give everyone 3 votes to place, while the Joker catagory will have 1 vote. Voting will take place until the 30th of the month.

The discussion thread for the Cleavage Contest. As always, all queries, questions and discussions regarding The Cleavage Contest to be place here.

Enjoy. :D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Clevage Contest. Discussion Thread.

Post by Don Alexander »

What happened to the cleavage contest?? :-\

:P

I'll try to come up with something... :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Re: Cleavage Contest. Discussion Thread.

Post by Bear »

Shush... I can't spell right when I'm tired *Bops with hammer*

Eight

Post by Eight »

I'm outta this one, I have the chest of a pigeon.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

i will post. But ill be needing synthetic enhancements.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I FUCKING HATE MY COMPUTER!!!!!

X( :-l X( :-l X( :-l X( :-l X(

Afer having surmounted my weird problem earlier, I was already afraid my wireless would be back to it's usual bad working order...

But it became even worse. I take my pic for the cleave contest ( :D /:) ;)) B-) ), and since I got my card reader back, I put the card in... No reaction. After a while I open the drive - oh, there it is. I try to copy the pics - the explorer freezes! Restart it, back... Try to do drag and drop - it tells me the files don't exist! I can't open them either. After more frustration, I remove my wireless antenna and go offline. It gives me some "abnormal program termination"... #-o

I finally get the card reader to work normally and copy the pic, load it up, put back my antenna - no connection!! :-o After even more shouting at a stupid piece of metal, plastic and silicon, I realize that that "abnormal program termination" was the exact little executable that's needed to make the connection, and I have to manually restart it... :ymsigh:

So, wireless is back, I have my pic... All is :-bd, right?

NO! =((

In the few minutes I was offline, Sarah came online to basically tell me she will be gone almost all the time until, like, Sunday!! :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

So I hope I'll at least get a few laughs out of my pic, because it was uploaded for a price that was too big... :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I got a little chuckle out of it.

My first thought was "Don Alexander? More like Don Juan!"

Make love to the camera, baby!
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Just a little chuckle... :(

But I'ma having fun reading about cleavage on Wikipedia!!

Stuff like:

"German Chancellor Angela Merkel created controversy when she wore a low-cut dress to the opening of the Oslo Opera House on 12 April 2008"

Or:

"Exposure of the underside of the breast, such as below an extremely short crop top, is known as neathage, Australian cleavage, bottom cleavage, reverse cleavage, or underboob. When the lateral aspects of the breasts are uncovered, it is known as side cleavage or sideboob."

Please note that hindboob is not mentioned. Only alison is capable of the awesome powerz of hindboob!!! :D

And... Australian Cleavage?? /:) We want!! :ympray:
Last edited by Don Alexander on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Fine...I shall take a variety of shots...I have my epic bra, my red corset, and I'll think of the third one, I'm sure.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Go Don! I too need enhancements. But it will be chuckleable.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Now hear this, now hear this!

w00t!

Classic, T2B, classic!!! :D

That will get a lot of votes!
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

:-? Hmmm...have I overdone my wolf whistle schtick? Oh well too bad: :ymdevil:

*wolf-whistles*
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

*demands Azrael enter his moobs*

:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Unfortunately nothing in my situation has changed, nor is likely too any time soon. b-( No camera. :ymtongue:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

i was originally planning a much better shot and angle

but cheshires camera woudlnt fix itself in the right position :3
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?