July contest discussion thread ***VOTE NOW!!!***

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

July contest discussion thread ***VOTE NOW!!!***

Post by Don Alexander »

As usual, all discussion on the July contest goes in here.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Re: July contest discussion thread

Post by Iceman »

1. Is it not necessary for the winner to take part in the next contest?
2. Think of the thing you said of talent...
The iceman cometh

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I like several of the entries that have popped up already! :)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

THE NINJANEER REQUIRES MOAR ENTRIES!
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Thor

Post by Thor »

I'm good with the ones we have right now. I don't think we need more.
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

But I like reading entries...

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I like Tenjen's idea. I remember a sprite comic some forumites did on my old forum years and years ago. 'Twas hilarious stuff.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Well, i added something that is totally and completely insane. . .probably wouldn't win, but what they hey, thought I'd put it in there.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:(( :(( :(( :(( :((

:|
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Hey...I had to do SOMETHING silly :p
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

:p
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

The entry comes to no surprise. SOMEONE was bound to post it. The forum's been pony crazy lately.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

:-! :-! :-! :-! :-! :-! :-! :-!
24 or so hours left!!!!
ImageImage

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Ponies nooooo!

FSU Class of 2014!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Re: July contest discussion thread ***VOTE NOW!!!***

Post by Don Alexander »

:-! Voting is up!!! You have 4 days and TWO votes!!! :-!
ImageImage