June Contests Discussion Thread

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: June Contests Discussion Thread

Post by Artemisia »

thank :D and that's what I thought :))
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Post by Recca »

Did I mention how much I love this place? lol

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Just got my t-shirt entry up... I'm actually kinda disappointed because the white t-shirt that I specifically purchased for the contest wasn't nearly as translucent as I hoped when wet. As it was, that was the best result I could get in my bathroom's bright lights, with a flash, and even pulling the shirt taught behind my back as the picture was taken.

And yes, as you can see the beard is back.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

;)) Only a few more days left in June. You may end up being the only guy!

That won't be right! WE NEED MORE MANLINESS IN THIS CONTEST.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

You hear that, other men of the forum? The gauntlet has been thrown down. Who else will answer the challenge? Time's running out! :!!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I thought time ran out already since...well, the deadline was the 27th.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Originally... yes. But there was a slow start to this contest, so we've let things drag on a bit longer this month. It was a bit of an experiment to see how running two contests a month would work out, so there's some leeway this time. I'm just trying to nudge anyone on the fence about posting an entry to just go ahead and join in on the fun. :)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Ah, ok. Well, my entry is in. I hope we get a few more :D

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

I i can intact load stuff from the winphone. Now to figure out how to get a shot below 256 kb
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Go, TenJen! Go! /o/
\o\
\o/
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Experimenting
Attachments
Testing
Testing
1jessica_rabbit.jpg (31.12 KiB) Viewed 27524 times
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

...*saves that* >_____>

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Post by Recca »

I'll put one up if I'm home tonight :p

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Re: Wet T-Shirt Contest Entry Thread!

Post by brnleague99 »

Where's Artemesia?

:p

Merged here. Do NOT post such stuff in the entry thread!!! :-L :-L :-L The DAMNed
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

@brnleague99,

Maybe next year...once I have a lot more of a chest, i think....