Anniversary Fan-Thing Contest Discussion Thread

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Anniversary Fan-Thing Contest Discussion Thread

Post by Azrael »

Now envision her speaking in George C. Scott's voice doing Patton's "No Bastard ever won a war" speech. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Wolf, Brooke got cut out on the right side.
The iceman cometh

wrong wolf

Post by wrong wolf »

I think that's a problem with posting a large pic in the forum. It gets cut off. :| Try right-clicking and choosing View Image. I did and it seemed to work with my browser.
Huh? Nope. Sorry. You've got the wrong wolf. You must be looking for my cousin, right.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Just get a 1920 x 1200 monitor. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

I have that, Don. The forum is still cutting out some of the image.
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Wrong Wolf - might I suggest for ease of people to view, you put the image behind a link that people can visit? It's what I often do when an image is too large for the boards and I want to put it up. Either that, or you can scale it down and repost maybe?
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I'd go for the link personally. People might want to use that as a wallpaper, since that's what it's meant for. Nice job on that, btw. :-bd
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Iceman wrote:Wolf, Brooke got cut out on the right side.
Good thing you mentioned that, Iceman; where I'm sitting, both of them were cut off, so I had no idea there was more to it.
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

wrong wolf

Post by wrong wolf »

Dirty n Evil wrote:Wrong Wolf - might I suggest for ease of people to view, you put the image behind a link that people can visit? It's what I often do when an image is too large for the boards and I want to put it up. Either that, or you can scale it down and repost maybe?
Thanks for the suggestion. I changed the image to a link instead. :)
Huh? Nope. Sorry. You've got the wrong wolf. You must be looking for my cousin, right.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Edited my entry a little bit. Her whole clavical area displeased me. It gave the impression that I didn't know her collarbone was in fact at her collar, so that's fixed up and I annoyed my fiance by kicking her off the computer with Adobe products in the process. All in all a good move. :D

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Aww... it looks like I won't be taking part in this contest after all, as I had no time to execute the photoshot before I went east, and when I went, I forgot the props. Therefore, I'll just tell you that my entry was supposed to consist of a plate of dark chocolate and me with fake vampiric teeth attacking it Nina style. You'll just have to imagine it... :(
The iceman cometh

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Aw man. That sounds awesome too. And tasty.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Yup... maybe I'll post it some time in the random photo thread.... ;)
The iceman cometh

wrong wolf

Post by wrong wolf »

If you could manage it, a large chocolate bunny would be better.

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

I know, but choc bunnies aren't native to Iceland.
The iceman cometh