Anniversary Fan-Thing Contest Discussion Thread

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Anniversary Fan-Thing Contest Discussion Thread

Post by Don Alexander »

There's a hex code for "background color". It does work. I just forgot the code, it's complicated...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Oh? Then I stand (or rather sit) corrected.
The iceman cometh

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

damn. Missed out on this

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Congralations, Raamyah! Awesome drawing, well deserving of a win. But thanks to everyone for participating in this event! :D
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

May's contest was just as great as April's. I look forward to June's.
The iceman cometh