Cleavage Contest Discussion Thread(Joker Cleavage Vote Now!)

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Which Joker has the Epic-est Moobage?

GothPoet
15%
MerchManDan
28%
DonAlexander
44%
midgetshrimp
13%

Total votes: 39

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Cleavage Contest Discussion Thread(Joker Cleavage Vote Now!)

Post by midgetshrimp »

Welcome to the Didi inspired annual forumite Cleavage Contest! The rules for our most titillating competition are quite simple. Seeing as we don't want this to just be a "she who wears least wins" contest, our female entrants need to wear some sort of coverings. Entries with lacy or translucent clothing are still allowed however, since risqué is always encouraged. So bust out your favorite bras, bustiers, and corsets and show Didi how it's done. (Not Suitable For Work entries should be placed behind clearly labeled links. Multiple pictures per entry allowed.)

For the fellas out there brave enough to enter a cleavage contest, it's time to show the world the legitimacy of man-cans and moobies. Whip out those chesticles for our Joker competition. And I know it may seem a double standard, but because most of the guys don't own their own bras we won't force them to cover up. Blame the logistics.

Remember, it's not the size that counts, it's the way you use it. Everyone is encouraged to enter, from our busty dames to the Itteh Bitteh Titteh Committeh. Be creative, have fun, and good luck!

Entries will be open until the 26th and voting will end on the 30th. As always, this thread is for discussion of the contest.

.Midgetshrimp.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Re: Cleavage Contest Discussion Thread

Post by yiraheerai »

*Ponders* I have older pictures that might make the cut. Those allowed or do you want fresh shots?
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Shots taken for the contest specifically usually make better entries (this goes for all of the contests), but enter what you can. You can always edit your entry before voting goes up as well, so if you post some older pictures now but find the time to take some new ones, you can edit those in. :)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Time to show everyone how its done. Again. This year that is.

>:3. Muhaaha I have plans over plans for this.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

You giggle, but they had an excellent "showing" last year :D I'm looking forward to all entries.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Hehe. It is ^.^

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

GP, you magnificent Yellow Bastard, you!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

Yeah, I know the light's a bit weird in here. I might try another one later today when the suns out so the light's a bit better.
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

Only on this forum @-)
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Feel free to contribute. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TheDude
Resident Redhead

Post by TheDude »

GothPoet wrote:Yeah, I know the light's a bit weird in here. I might try another one later today when the suns out so the light's a bit better.
Well, as far as I'm concerned the spooky yellow tint adds to the sheer awesomeness of this post. Just like the shy pose, your expression and the glimpse of gun rack and gun.
The whole thing is made of win!
"Time spent in happy delusion is never wasted." Frazz by Jef Mallet

"We fear change." Garth Algar

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Yira, I love the crooked smile there. ;) It's also nice to get a clear and focused pic of you. :D
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Agreed. Good shots you two. :ymapplause:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Dirty n Evil wrote:Yira, I love the crooked smile there. ;)
It's apparently a trademark of mine. :)) In most of my pictures, it ends up in there somehow.

Seems like I only get clear shots if I take them myself. Which is awkward >_> Especially since the camera we have is my mother's.

*ponder* '-' I'll have to ninja one and delete it off the SD card.. or get my own card.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

@yira contribution post: as any good guy friend would i might add and should.

yay Yira <3 @w@.

love your bangs too :3, very much love the smile <3

*makes a move to climb into Yira's lynx kitteh residence quarters*
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?