Cleavage Contest Discussion Thread(Joker Cleavage Vote Now!)

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Which Joker has the Epic-est Moobage?

GothPoet
15%
MerchManDan
28%
DonAlexander
44%
midgetshrimp
13%

Total votes: 39

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Re: Cleavage Contest Discussion Thread

Post by Iceman »

Come over here, and I will set you free. :p ;)
But I do understand. I can't get myself to try sushi for real, from fear of salmonellosis. (I have tried, though, and wasn't all that impressed.)
The iceman cometh

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Well, with sushi, the big problem is the sashimi. The wrong fish and you have internal parasites. That is NOT fun, trust me. I had to get treatment for that recently, and it hurt a lot.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Ouch... I was dissecting fish the other day to get to study roundworm and fluke parasites. It seemed discomfortable for the fish.
The iceman cometh

anhdang
Danger Ranger

Post by anhdang »

I eat sushi/sashimi and practically raw steak all the time. I'm lucky I haven't gotten anything like e.coli or salmonella yet. Lol. I don't really like meat that's cooked too much. x__x

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Post by ExplodingJoe »

I think the lack of sexiness in the topic of internal parasites has made the contest itself 8 million times sexier by comparison.
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

midgetshrimp wrote:About 4 or so hours to enter or edit your posts. Last minutes, this is your chance!
ack!

*digs through drawer for see through bra*

oh, and almost forgot:

@Lilianna: WOWZERS! :-o /Inspector Gadget
Last edited by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

anhdang wrote:I eat sushi/sashimi and practically raw steak all the time. I'm lucky I haven't gotten anything like e.coli or salmonella yet. Lol. I don't really like meat that's cooked too much. x__x
Anh...

Will you marry me?

(I'm just joking, but you have to know how hard it is to find a woman who will eat sushi/sashimi and steak so rare it's all but mooing)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

As long the fish is fresh and it's prepared by a professional that knows what s/he's doing, there's nothing to be worried about by eating sushi. I love sushi myself. >:3
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

...Less fish, more boobies.

Disclaimer: Those are not mine. I actually found this image in someone's signature on Gaia many years ago and saved it. Because.. well, just look at it.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Sorry, just wanted to calm, Anh and ice.

*shrinks back into the corner of the thread to lurk on the cleavage*
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Cleavage is always wonderful to look at :) SIGH...

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Mmm mmm, SP. Rawr :D

And, as I said, I shall make an entry now as well.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Midge, I call "man-scaping"! :))
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I am shocked and appalled and such an accusation. And during the playoff season. For shame, man. For shame.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

:)) Well, I'm not talking about the hair on your face...
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)