Cleavage Contest Discussion Thread(Joker Cleavage Vote Now!)

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Which Joker has the Epic-est Moobage?

GothPoet
15%
MerchManDan
28%
DonAlexander
44%
midgetshrimp
13%

Total votes: 39

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Re: Cleavage Contest Discussion Thread

Post by yiraheerai »

...I love this contest so much. <3
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Until the voting starts, and then all but the lead girl will sink into depression and everyone will hate it. :P

I speak from experience, alas >_>
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I entered for attention-whoring fun :P I know better boobs and usage of said boobage when I sees it.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, they all entered AFTER you. ;)

Also, isn't attention-whoring just the condition that then makes you depressed if the votes imply you are obviously not getting all the attention anymore? :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Not for me :P I go for "by the moment" attention. I got my attention in this thread and am content. Now I'm getting it elsewhere.

Like grossing people out in the latest Eerie Cuties thread.

And now I'm getting attention from you! :ymhug:

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Yira,

You didn't gross me out.

Then again, given some of my dreams. . .no, you didn't gross me out at all.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

The guys on the other hand... :ymdevil:

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

WELL, some of my dreams would probably gross them out a lot. I dream about blood a lot right around that time of the month, and some of those dreams can be very erotic too. . .and usually I dream of myself as having wings, a tail and fangs. I don't know why, I dream I am a succubus. . .
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Didn't gross me out either, Yira.

And Artemis, doubt your dreams would effect me.. imagined worse things doing rps with friends and i find the Ravenloft setting enjoyable. ^_^ (incase you don't know, it's a horror setting in D&D)
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Confession:
I opened the thread and instantly saw "fangs", and before anything else, thought.. "ooh.. that's hot" :YMDAYDREAM:
Then I read the rest, (and tried to find where fangs were mentioned,) and it seemed peculiarily interesting. :-?

Sorry if I'm being a ... erm ... ... bit perverted(?), but I'd like to take part in that sorts of dreams.

Also @Yira, how were you to gross anyone out in the EC-thread?
The iceman cometh

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Well, given Geeno's comment about eating out, maybe the dreams wouldn't gross anyone out.

Oh, and Ice, the fangs have been known to be used to tear the throats out of men, so I'm not sure if they would be seen as all that erotic.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Obviously, my dear Artemisia, you don't know me. The best thing I eat is raw meat, and only the rules of society hinder me from biting people purely for their blood. :| :-$

Plus, my keen interest in anatomy would only stimulate me to bite more efficiently, for I know where to strike. :-s :ymdevil:
The iceman cometh

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

About 4 or so hours to enter or edit your posts. Last minutes, this is your chance!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Due to a complete lack of cleavage, my submission will not be seen.
The iceman cometh

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Well, Ice, I just love meat, I wouldn't eat raw meat here in the states though. Probably die of some horrible disease.