The Christmas Ebilness Contest! : Entery Thread!

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Re: The Christmas Ebilness Contest! : Entery Thread!

Post by Swayambhu »

Then I vote that the boys start taking pictures of their asses as a counter!

... :ympray:
ImageImage

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Swayambhu wrote:Then I vote that the boys start taking pictures of their asses as a counter!

:ympray: You read my mind, Sway.

Cheeks, ahoy!
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

LadySheDevil wrote:
Swayambhu wrote:Then I vote that the boys start taking pictures of their asses as a counter!

:ympray: You read my mind, Sway.

Cheeks, ahoy!
This is the only reason why I stirred up a fuss over the racks. I loves me a good bosom, but WHERE IS ALL THE MAN BOOTY?

I needed an excuse to protest for it. ;)
ImageImage

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Post by zgwortz »

If you insist:
sd.jpg
sd.jpg (7 KiB) Viewed 5549 times
-->Steve
D.O.M.

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Aw, that was ebil of you.
ImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

ah posse, your newer shot is not as devastating as your edge of nipple and teddy shot.

ya..i stared that hard to notice..or atleast imagine delusionally.

I'am searching for "the Face!" shot of mine. its somewhere on the net

my best friend kater helped me out and sent me some of my old pictures of the faces i can pull!

MUHAAA!

so please do choose me!

Or ill be sad...

the only truly evil thing i can think of is the fact my mobile is 3025750 and theres a guy out there who has a number similar to me. maybe 3205750 or something. i keep getting his calls. have been for years now.

so now, everytime i get a wrong call. I tell them a horrible story. Like once about the cementer. I said another company made a better offer for the cement they had paid for. Another time About tile's, i went on and on about glass tiles being on the way with him with him screaming he needed floor tiles and how he had already paid specifically for floor tiles and me INSISTING about the glass tiles being on discount and looking nice on walls and for windows and the large variety of them we had on offer if he wanted to purchase more.

Once this fellow called all angry and complaining about getting his electric connection fixed sometime soon please in a rather uncivil manner.

now with that last fellow i went "sorry what? excuse me but didnt i already tell you we're gonna fix it? you sON OF A BITCH! [rising tone] SHUT UP! I TOLD YOU WE'RE GONNA FIX, YOU SIT YOUR FAT ASS DOWN AND WAIT FOR WHEN WE'RE GOOD AND READY! WHAT! TERA MAKICHUTE! [your mothers vag] GO ON, GO AND TELL MY BOSS!"

said all that in hindi. it sounds more effective in Hindi :3
Its amazing i havent been caught, what with caller records and such.

Oh and hte last thing wasnt orginally my idea, my uncle had once done it decades ago when their office kept getting cross connections with the local furniture shop.
Last edited by Tenjen on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

i don't think there's enough boob in this contest... :))

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Phoenix wrote:i don't think there's enough boob in this contest... :))
What, mine aren't enough for you already???

You're insatiable! :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Don Alexander wrote:
Phoenix wrote:i don't think there's enough boob in this contest... :))
What, mine aren't enough for you already???

You're insatiable! :P
I just can't get enough! :D

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

if i had my lappy, i'd post moobs : (
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

And the entery period is now... closed! Voting threads comming soon :D

Arantor

Post by Arantor »

I would have signed up in time but I'm not Ebil, and anyway I had other stuff to do like spend a fortune getting my house fixed. Am all toasty warm again now though.

I've only ever done a few things approaching Ebilness really:

* Putting a sign on a park bench: "Dry Paint" and see what happens.
* Upsetting several meetings with dissention of the existence of a god. I even got thrown out of a youth meeting once for a variation on this.

Note to friendly mods: this isn't intended to cause offense. Whenever I give this speech I'm doing it to convey the sense that I have actually thought about the situation. And if this is enough to cause doubt in peoples' convictions, I apologise wholeheartedly. The idea isn't to offend, it's to make you think about it, and if your belief still holds up, great. If not, allow yourself the freedom to consider it and make your own mind up. I haven't yet had anyone who has been able to argue the point the other way yet. (There has to be a flaw in this argument, but I haven't found it yet. Even priests I have approached could not.)

And if being a reasonably free thinker is Ebil, that's me. I'd use a spoiler tag if the forum had them.
Does your church believe in Creationism as its predominant basis for how we got here? It does? Well then, what about the dinosaurs?

If God made the world, presumably he also made the dinosaurs, but every theologist I've spoken to assures me that God did not, in fact, kill off the dinosaurs. I have been assured that, in fact, the dinosaur bones in the earth are fake. They're put there as a test of faith, I'm told.

Now, let me ask you this. If God - and by God I mean any deity really, it doesn't matter about a specific one - is omnipotent and omnipresent as we are given to understand, He will be with you all the time, agreed? He knows what's in your heart, and He knows what's in your thoughts. And since He is always with you, He knows everything you've thought, felt, believed in and so on.

So if that's the case, why does He have to test your faith? If He knows you fully, He knows if you're a good person and have been devout and worshipped Him, and so on, and yet for some inexplicable reason this is a test of faith. Is He insecure or something? Are you trying to convince me that God is sufficiently insecure that He needs to test you to see if you still believe, yet is with you always?

It seems like having a hammer in your hand, knowing its weight, feeling it, and periodically dropping it on your foot to see if it still has weight - you know it if you're holding it, so why the need to drop it to prove the point again?

And if God is insecure, does that mean He doesn't trust, or even care about you? I know that if someone who claimed to trust me and care about me were to test my loyalty like that periodically or even regularly, I sure wouldn't have the same trust, care or respect for them in return.
It's amazing how this seems to shut people up. Perhaps it is Ebil after all.

(And of course if the mods want to remove the above, please do so. I'm just trying to inspire a little bit of free thought about the world we live in. It's about all I do actually do.)

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Arantor: Ooh, I hope you don't mind if I steal that argument. Good point!

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

I sense...a recent sexy in this thread.
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I'm going to steal that arguement too, as its just so damned true.... Now.. off to courruptsome congrigations! :ymdevil: