March Contest Discussion Thread

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Re: March Contest Discussion Thread

Post by midgetshrimp »

Well, the victory undoubtedly goes to ExplodingJoe with his tasty steak of grillness! Please present your choice of name title and shiny new color!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

VICTORY TO THE STEAK!!!!! \M/ \M/ \M/

Now I go have breakfast.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Post by ExplodingJoe »

Horray! I owe you guys some picks when I break out my grill again.

I think I'd like to go with red for color. For a title, I'm going to go with "Hair-Triggered"
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

[-X

Red is Giz. And Giz only. and green is the mods.

I had thought that would be clear by now...

Also, try to find the hex code of the color you want. Just answer some post, click on Font colour, and click on a color you like - you will get a six-digit code. Feel free to scour the net for other codes.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Yea, unfortunately as Don said, only Giz gets the red, or else I'd have had it a long long time ago :p
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

The red is always greener on the other side. :P
ImageImage

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Post by ExplodingJoe »

I forgot all about that. I'm going freaking crazy this semester. 8-}

can I join the orange team then? grid location is #FF8000
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

You have successfully joined Team Orange!!!
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I, for one, welcome our new beefy overlords. Unless they try to ban bacon, then the Anarchy is on, baby. :p

Congratulations EJ. :D :ymparty:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Well done, Exploding Joe! Congratulations on the win! Next time we have a food contest, perhaps I won't be shuffling between employment issues and I'll remember to take a better pick. But your grilled steak looked very awesome. :-bd I'm sure it was nice and tasty!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Post by ExplodingJoe »

I will look forward to the next cooking challenge. I warn you, DnE, my grill mastery comes with one superb attribute. Grilled food always looks amazing in presentation.

JVDifferent
Venus Dicktrap

Post by JVDifferent »

Congratulations Joe! Personally I don't eat steak, but the marinade sounded absolutely delicious. And those potatoes looked amazing.

Man, I can't believe I got votes. That's like the culinary equivalent of voting for the man-boobs in the Cleavage Contest.
Resplendent King of Lizards and Darkness
Resident Firestarter, Wielder of the Falcon Punch
SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS
Proudly signature-less since 1986. I mean... Fuck.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Not at all, JVD. Booze + Sugar = The Yum. :-bd
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai