Haiku Contest 2011: Discussion Thread *VOTE'S UP*

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Re: Haiku Contest 2011: Discussion Thread *VOTE'S UP*

Post by yiraheerai »

Oooohh! Yay! How about.... this? (800080) I am horrible at picking out things for myself :|

For the name... How about Peach Fuzzball of Doom? ;)
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Purple...

I see...

:ymdevil:

Anyway! Done!!

Peach Fuzzball of Doom it is! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Thank you, Don! :ymhug:
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Thank you, Yiraheerai for participating! :) And congratulations on your haiku! :-bd
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Way to GO, yiraheerai!! :ymparty:
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Congratulations Yira. :D :ymapplause: :ymparty:

Also amusingly I believe that was DA's colour before he joined the Evil Emp...*ha-hum* that is to say The Greens. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Thanks you guys!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Azrael wrote:Also amusingly I believe that was DA's colour...
Guess why I made that comment above?

Yira is a closet Sith. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Don Alexander wrote:
Azrael wrote:Also amusingly I believe that was DA's colour...
Guess why I made that comment above?

Yira is a closet Sith. :P
It's not closeted; it comes and goes as it pleases. Sweetness can get you stuff that plain ebilness wouldn't ;;)

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Congrats Yira, good win. You earned it. :-bd
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Welcome to the realm of the purpled, Yira. <_< (Though I chose a different shade.)
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Some guy

Post by Some guy »

:ymparty: :-bd :ymapplause: Yay Yira! Now just have to conivince everyone I ghostwrote... :p
I know things. It's the only thing I know how to do.

You should fear me. Why do you not fear me?

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Funny thing is, when I chose it, I thought you had a different color >___> My memory, it's bad.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

So, you weren't aware of the Purple Revolutionary Army and our plans of world domination?

*cough*

Nevermind.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Pssssst, KN!!

*hides true purple shade under modly green varnish*
ImageImage