Christmas Ebilness Contest: 2010. Discussion thread :)

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Re: Christmas Ebilness Contest: 2010. Discussion thread :)

Post by yiraheerai »

Yay I got votes! \o/
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

The Man has two further votes... :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I'll openly admit, I voted for Yiraheerai. Why? Because she has described an ebil-ness that I myself have adored in partaking. :D I love it at work when I have to bring in the aluminum furniture from outside the front walk, and then go up to the girls in the cafe and press my now freezing hand against their neck. However, my favorite sneak attack in this fashion was back when I was living with my ex-... I would get up to pretend to need to use the bathroom, when in actuality I was opening the window and scooping up a palm full of snow. I would come back to bed, and as I slipped in under the covers I would reach over and just calmly pat the snow somewhere on her just to watch her squeal and jump. :ymdevil: I haven't had good cause to be ebil recently, but that tactic is one I appreciate. ;)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

*tacklehug for DnE- COLD HANDS INCLUDED* :D
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

EEEEEEEEEbilllllllllll. :p

:))
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

And yet the conga rats, they dance for...

Lighthawk!!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

So, pick your title and color, and remember, red and green are reserved for the administrator and the moderators.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Post by zgwortz »

Congratulations, Lighthawk!

Since our resident Tentacoo Goddess and co-holder of last year's Ebilness title with me is missing, I take it upon myself to bestow upon you the Elder Scepter of Ebilness to hold for the next year. Remember, it is now your duty to keep the Spirit of Ebilness alive and well in the forum until you can pass the Scepter along to next year's winner. Go forth and do Ebil!

Oh, and ignore the dried blood on the Scepter...
-->Steve
D.O.M.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Gratz Lighthawk. :D :ymparty:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Well done, Lighthawk! I have to admit, the cleverness of your entry was very appealing. If I didn't find a kindred spirit in the art of the chill-handed touch, I would have definitely voted for you as well. :D

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Woo victory! Hello self esteem! :D

Thanks all, this was actually rather fun. I look forward to next year.

*Takes the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes* Oooo, heavy.

As for a color and title...hmmm...guess I'll stick with the theme that got me here.

Title: Killer GM
Color: Blue, like the cloak of the Raven Queen.

Edit: Actually, I think Azrael has a point, there isn't much of an appreciable difference...I'll take the ash gray from the cloak instead.
Last edited by Lighthawk on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

So more or less the name colour you have now then. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

The more I blend in, the easier it is to sneak up and...

I mean, yeah, but my primary color choices would have been red or green, which are unfortunately unavailable...unless of course, someone in charge wants to hand me some extra power. I promise not to abuse it, much. :ymdevil:
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Lighthawk wrote:Edit: Actually, I think Azrael has a point, there isn't much of an appreciable difference...I'll take the ash gray from the cloak instead.
Done - I hope!

Usually, you szould have supplied me with a hex code for the color you wanted. I did a bit of "research" and I hope you approve. ;) Ash is rather light gray in color, usually.
ImageImage

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Ah, sorry 'bout that, don't know anything about hex codes. It's perfect though, thank you.

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Post by zgwortz »

Lighthawk wrote:*Takes the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes* Oooo, heavy.
It's heavy because of the depleted uranium we used in making it. Don't worry - it's not *that* radioactive... :ymdevil:

Remember, "Ebil is 'Libe' spelled backwards..." Hmmn... Somehow that doesn't quite have the right impact. :D
-->Steve
D.O.M.