Contest: The Cutest Forumite!

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Re: Contest: The Cutest Forumite!

Post by midgetshrimp »

The Jesus facepalm. The ultimate in forumhood exasperation.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

midgetshrimp wrote:The Jesus facepalm. The ultimate in forumhood exasperation.
I figured since it was also related to you, it served a dual purpose! :D

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Bear wrote:
Swayambhu wrote:Wait, has the voting started already?
You mean you didn't notice the two Beary-Mod stickied threads at the top of the forum? :-o
Not immediately, lol.
ImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

and you can vote for 3 people now.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Sways still winning, so I don't think she cares how many votes people have at the moment.... :ymdevil:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

But it's gonna be close!!!

If Asaryu manages to post her corset shots (and Sway doesn't post her underwear shots in time), that might tip the scales. ;)

*post post post post*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

*post*post*post*post* :D :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Peer pressure! :-ss
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Someone post something!! We've got a three-way tie damnit! :-ss

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Swayambhu wrote:Peer pressure! :-ss
It'd resolve the tie, to say the leasT! :P

poo-poo-face

Post by poo-poo-face »

And now that the contests have ended, time to enjoy a nice round of CHEESE. :D :D I've got havarti, gouda, swiss, mozzarella, marble and even good ol' cheddar. oh and feel free to concoct your own in case i've forgotten any (try baboobillionz of forgotten cheeses)

oh.
but.
the cheese ain't free. :p
While I'm not old enough to have a job, I still gotta make some pocketchange ;)
i like cheese.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I sense a war over customers between poo-poo face and fen for the most cheesy epicness! :))

What do we pay you with?? Hugs?? Roles in Elder Cave fanfic?? Christmas happiness under pressure? ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

poo-poo-face

Post by poo-poo-face »

OH YES.
i would like to be the all-ruling queen of the universe of the story that you have created, or...that random girl that always shows up in the strangest of times, or .. uh.. YOU'LL THINK OF SOMETHING CREATIVE =))
That and.. "Christmas in a Can" for everyone, it's for those of the forum-goers that don't have a holly jolly christmas (or most likely are too lazy to, i'm not gonna point any fingers around here... i-) ) so "Christmas in a Can" is a basic holiday survival kit. Use with caution. extremely flammable.
Oh and hugs. Definitely hugs. Did you know hugs are my life-support? Yes. Hugs. Hugs are good :)
I know, quite a hard price to pay, but with the economic {epic} failure at hand /:)
A girl's gotta eat. Preferably cheese :ymsmug:
i like cheese.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I'll start with this:

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

That should keep you going for a while.

Maybe I should make a franchise out of this. Or an auction. The people who pay the most exorbitant prices are featured best in my fanfics. ;)
ImageImage

poo-poo-face

Post by poo-poo-face »

Actually, if we were to go on more into the development of this forum, I would really go for something like a forumite auction, and we can sell off different forumites to be under the command of a certain buyer. But then we'd need a forum currency in order to bid, I suppose, or perhaps we can bid using something else.
Haha Mr. Bear would put the ban hammer down on sex slaves :)) (*cough* asaryu and midgetshrimp i-) ).

If we were to install a forum currency, it could be like.. Cthulhu Fries. Or ... cheese (( ;)))) ?

Discuss.
i like cheese.