Contest: The Cutest Forumite!

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Heatherzilla

Re: Contest: The Cutest Forumite!

Post by Heatherzilla »

Eating my gingerbread turns you into my loyal minion anyway. That's just the way it works. It's a win win for me.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Heatherzilla wrote:Eating my gingerbread turns you into my loyal minion anyway. That's just the way it works. It's a win win for me.
Loyal minion of a cutie works for me, too. You don't need a gingerbread army - just keep feeding them to me, and I'll help you accomplish your world domination goals. I am Evil, after all. :ymdevil:
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Heatherzilla

Post by Heatherzilla »

Muhahaha :ymdevil:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Do I smell... revolution?? :-?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Silly Americans...gingerbread men aren't cookies, they're biscuits!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Phoenix wrote:Silly Americans...gingerbread men aren't cookies, they're biscuits!
The difference is academic when you are being assimilated. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Cookie or biscuit. I don't care..as long as it's tasty and I can have some.

cogito ergo nom.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Cogito ergo scritch.

*scritch scritch scritch*

Going to bed now. Nighty-night to y'all!! :ymhug:
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Hmm... Revolution? We can't have that.... Go forth my Bacony Minions, and take down the gingerbread usurpers!

Heatherzilla

Post by Heatherzilla »

0n03z! Gingerbread minions, attack time. :ymdevil:

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

poo-poo-face

Post by poo-poo-face »

*takes Azrael and omnoms, stops in mid-chew* Owait. Was I supposed to play along :-?
i like cheese.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Hmm... Revolution? We can't have that.... Go forth my Bacony Minions, and take down the gingerbread usurpers!
Heatherzilla wrote:0n03z! Gingerbread minions, attack time. :ymdevil:
*leans back in fireproof balcony with popcorn and Bailey's*
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I should ban myself for taking things so off topic.... but then, since the contests over, you can't be on topic anymore.... Ooo.. paradox. :ymdevil:

Okay Bacony Hordes... Unleash our secret weapon! *Lets Frankie out of his crate, going cold turkey with Bacon withdrawl* Frankie... They stole your bacon and want to makes everyone eat gingerbread instead of your beloved crispy porcine product... Go get them!

:ymdevil: .... :) .... :| .... :-o .... :-t ... x_x

Petition to the Geneva Convention: " Please ban the use of all Care-Bear look-alike Kodiak Berserkers in factional warfare. "

Heatherzilla

Post by Heatherzilla »

Run gingerbread people, RUN!

I think we may be defeated...for now.

In other off topic news, bacon is gross. Why a bacon army?