Cleavage Contest Discussion Thread (Vote 4 Man-boobs Here)

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Moobies!

GothPoet
29%
Don Alexander
71%

Total votes: 17

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Cleavage Contest Discussion Thread

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, it seems everyone else is thinking the same thing...

I remember DnE putting off his entry in the cooking contest last month because he thought no one would enter anyway...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

calisael
Boobylacious Enigma

Post by calisael »

maybe you should post first ;)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Don's a guy. It'd be a moob entry. Which is awesomely fine, but it probably wouldn't help the gals get geared up to post theirs. Awesome, but not the same as female boobs.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I don't have a camera so [-(
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

My chest is still a mess of pussing zits, so that'd turn people off on the contest even MORE :(
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Heck, I'll post the first entry if no one else will. Sheesh. If this contest is empty by tonight, you get to suffer a face full of chesticle.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

calisael wrote:maybe you should post first ;)
I won the contest twice in a row, that's enough humiliation for a lifetime, TYVM! X_X

Also, my camera is dead and my cell phone camera reeeaaalllyyy crappy.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

... ... ... MIDGE!!!
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

I look forward to such things (remember my firs entry?)

But don't have the means.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

...Why am I only just now becoming aware this contest exists? o_o
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

You need to visit GD land more often? :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Considering there haven't been any entries at all, SilentChaos, and it's the 25th, I think the contest just might get pushed back another month. That is, unless we get a lot of last minute entries like we did for the cooking contest.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Somehow, I doubt it. None of the ladies who participated last year (holy crap, a YEAR) have been on much aside from me and I've already given my reason for not posting.

Yeah, it's still bad. ><

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Or we could do a modified version to see who can find the best cleavage shots to share.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

i could draw a picture of some boobs?
Yet still, I live...