March Contest Discussion Thread

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Re: March Contest Discussion Thread

Post by TellusEidolon »

Congratulations DnE and Yira. :) :ymapplause:

Now, what title should i get... :-?
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. :ymparty:
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Wooo!! Gratz Yira & DnE!! :ymapplause:
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

To yiraheerai and Dirty n Evil, and also to runners-up The Nick and TellusEidolon, . . . \M/
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Holy cow... I won? :D *sniffles happy tears* Thank you, everyone... personally, I thought Fen's meatloaf looked quite awesome as well, and I plan on improvising around my dislike of sour cream to make a similar version at some time. It was a good contest, though, and I'm glad for everyone who participated!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Except for me, who got no votes!! :(( :(( :(( :((

:P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)