Ebil Discussion thread!

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Re: Ebil Discussion thread!

Post by yiraheerai »

That was awesome :)) :ymapplause:
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Thank ya kindly :D
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hm, I actually expected yira to cross the splort horizon and transform into a (tiny) black hole :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Impressive, Lighthawk....most impressive. :-bd
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Don Alexander wrote:Hm, I actually expected yira to cross the splort horizon and transform into a (tiny) black hole :D
That only happens on an Evilness quota.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Nice, Don. :-bd

I'm afraid I haven't been very ebil. It's not in my nature, I guess. :-??

MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Doctor Don Alexander. *shivers* Brrr. :-s Anyhow, two responses came to mind simultaneously:

1) "DOCTOR!!! Are you SURE this will work??!"

2) [dalek] THEEEEEEE DOCTOOOOORRRR?!??!?! [/dalek]
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Voting is up now!! You have two days!!! \:d/
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Congratulations to...

*ebilly usurps*

MYSELF for winning the Ebil Contest!!!

*Forumolution topples vile dictator*

Okay, okay, congratulations to Lighthawk for another year's reign!!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I find the lack of Ebil this year...disturbing. :p

Big Congratulations to his Radiant Chickeness. :ymapplause:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Bwahahahaha! Victory is mine...now if you'll excuse me, I have a load of kitty treats and toys that need to be delivered.
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Azrael wrote:I find the lack of Ebil this year...disturbing. :p

Big Congratulations to his Radiant Chickeness. :ymapplause:
I'm too nice. I'm not ebil enough. Well, unless you count coming onto the site, saying horrible things about men, having dramatic meltdowns, and a screaming fit here and there....but ebil...I'm just not ebil enough.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

*hijacks scepter*

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

*Enters Doom mode*

YOU DARE!

*Unleashes the kittens!

...the Doom Bot Kittens!

Dun dun dun!*

MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Lighthawk wrote:*Dun dun dun!*
Fixed that for you. ;)