Halloween Spooktacular Contests Discussion

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Halloween Spooktacular Contests Discussion

Post by midgetshrimp »

Talk about the entries to each contest here, and have fun!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Re: Halloween Spooktacular Contests Discussion

Post by MuchachoNL »

Wow... it's been a year now... still remember my last entry.
Not gonna enter this year though, I'm stuck at organising the festivities, so no time for a noose this year :)
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I will be working on a story...but I'm not sure if I could end up offending someone with what I write given my nightmares...
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

hooray! Now I can show off my sexy Ghostbuster costume :) I'll also be wearing something different to work--I have a Dorothy from Wizard of Oz costume from last year.
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

@Adamas: :-o Dude, I think that's the first pic you have ever posted of yourself! Why so shy?? You look awesome!!! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Artemisia wrote:I will be working on a story...but I'm not sure if I could end up offending someone with what I write given my nightmares...
if you're not offending someone, you're doing it wrong. otherwise, what's the point?
Yet still, I live...

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

I'm offended by that statement. :p
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

good because i'm offended by your offense at my offensiveness.
Yet still, I live...

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Don Alexander wrote:@Adamas: :-o Dude, I think that's the first pic you have ever posted of yourself! Why so shy?? You look awesome!!! :D

Never been one to get photographed. That and until digital cameras over 1.3mp became commonplace you couldn't get many photos of me to come out. Even some older digital cameras would fuzz me almost to a point of "WTF is that?" That picture's 5 years old now.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I think the official word on the street is...

HELLO NURSE! :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

Agreed, Don... holy crap... I suddenly feel sick and need a nurse

TheySeeMeTrollin
Brain Ninja & Mental Terrorist

Post by TheySeeMeTrollin »

Bandaids, shots and blood withdrawals are what I can do for you, gentlemen. lol Unless that's what you're looking for, I don't think I'd be very helpful.
"A promiscuous person is simply a person who is getting more sex than you are." Victor Lownes.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Oh Nurse! I seem to be feeling somewhat faint. :ymblushing:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

TheySeeMeTrollin
Brain Ninja & Mental Terrorist

Post by TheySeeMeTrollin »

lol Ya'll are too much. Haha. *gets pillows, lots of them, to catch falling Adamas*
"A promiscuous person is simply a person who is getting more sex than you are." Victor Lownes.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Hormones locking up....error...error...
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"