Halloween Spooktacular Contests Discussion

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Halloween Spooktacular Contests Discussion

Post by Azrael »

No vote option for BKA in the costume thread?
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

ACHTUNG!! ACHTUNG!!!

I hope no one (especially my co-moderator :P ) kills me for this, but as Az has pointed out, we had a last-minute entry that one could not vote for... :(

So I deleted and re-upped the poll, and added badkittyamy. My apologies to everyone who has to vote again now. You still have four days, so hopefully everyone who voted will come back again and notice this.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Ah! Totally my bad, guys, sorry about that!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

And the contests are over! Congratulations to badkittyamy and Artemisia on their solid showings and subsequent victories! Badkittyamy, request your spangly new name and title!

The next contest will be up at some point in the next couple days.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Gratz Badkittyamy...

And YEAY :D I'm glad that my story did so well. I wasn't sure if people really liked it.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Congrates you two good job!
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Congratumactions to the winners!!!! :-bd :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

badkittyamy
Amalgamation of Monstrous Beings

Post by badkittyamy »

Mmmm colours

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Big congratulations to you both Artemisia and badkittyamy. :D :ymparty:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.