August Contests discussion thread! VOTE HERE TOO!!!

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Which girl sported the coolest fake beard?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:08 am

Fen
55%
Liliana
45%

Total votes: 22

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: August Contests discussion thread! VOTE HERE TOO!!!

Post by Don Alexander »

Voting's over!!!

Congratulations are in order!

Congratulations to DnE and Nibler for tieing the Beard contest!!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: His Nibs may now pick out a shiny name color and title!!!

Congratulations to Fen for winning the fake beard contest!!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

Congratulations to Searcher for winning the Shipping contest!!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: He too may now pick out a shiny name color and title!!!

B-)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

Yay! :)
how about "Professional Lurker" for title and this color. (#400040)
edit: hmm color didn't show up on the word "this" as I intended, anyway #400040 is the code I want
This is not the greatest signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Done! :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Congrats on a well fought contest, Nibler! :) Glad to see you finally get a nice shiny title. Congratulations also to Fen & Searcher for their winnings. Nice to see so many participants once again in our contests. :D
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Congratulations to all of our winners :) And big congrats to Nibbler and Searcher for their new colors and titles :D
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Congrtulations to DnE, His Nibs, Fen, and Searcher. :D :ymapplause: :ymparty:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Congrats to all the winners, and good job to everyone who participated.

...so, next contest?
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Congratulations to the winners. :ymparty:
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.