60%

Total votes: 10

Bear
BANNED

The Fan-Thing Contest: Vote Now!

Post by Bear »

Its voting time! Get to it!

The Fan-Thing Contest!

What is the Fan-Thing Contest you ask? Ohh.. you don't... well thats just because you were here last year :P

The Fan-Thing Contest is a contest for you to enter all of your Fan-Things! Be it fan-art, fan-fic, fan-poem, fan-song or fan-anythingelseyoucanthinkof, your entry is completely up to you what it is!

The rules are... :

1. All Fan-Thing enteries have to be related to the Ma3, EC or SB comic and strips.
2. In the interest of fair-ness, only one entry per person and only of one type of Fan-Thing.
3. Fan-fics can be no more then 500 words (We will check!) and any Fan-video's no more then 3 minutes long. Similarly Fan-comic strips to be no more then 8 panels.

Other then that you have free licence to let your imagination run wild and create whatever artwork or prose that your mind can design!

The entry period is all month until the 28th.

Have fun, and get Fan-Thining!

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: The Fan-Thing Contest.

Post by Azrael »

Yuki crazy still
Gary butt monkey supreme
Zii inspires pure hate

DiDi love for all
Sandra drunken sot dump Matt
Dillon gets a clue

Lita dissappears
Eulice cruel mistress is
Rob hides forever

Play director cries
Sonja lives in denial
Junghan torments all

Also first again :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

DrunkenGator
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by DrunkenGator »

My mini-fic is rather short, involves all three comics, and is likely to get me thrown to the sharks by the community. But here goes anyhow:

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

'Cherri looked at the young woman in front of her and remembered what Professor E had told her when she first entered Shadow Academy: "You'll find that there are many types of vampires in the world." She didn't have wings, but she could still see the girl's fangs. "Are you going to quit starting and get over here?" The other one growled as she yanked Cherri around the corner. Without missing a beat, the girl brushed her hair. "Name's Layla Delacroix. What are you doing wandering around Charybdis Heights during a succubus bomb emergency?" "Succu-- what are you talking about?" Cherri blurted out. Layla ran a finger over Cherri's cheek and showed her the pink dust all over it. Cherri tried to stifle a sneeze, inhaling the dust in the process. She sneezed anyway, causing Layla to breathe in the dust. Both vampiresses felt a little woozy, then looked at each other dreamily. Without a word, both of them leaned in to kiss each other...'

Gary read the paper on the desk, attempting to fight off a nosebleed. He could tell by the handwriting and descriptive drawings in the margins that this was Zii's work. As he read down further, he saw where the entire slashfic went downhill. Before he passed out from blood loss, he shredded the story and vowed to give Zii a piece of his mind when he woke up...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-
As a side note, I did this in 15 or so minutes LATE at night...
Vestri inimicus, nostrum opus
I live by a simple creed: Be mostly harmless and don't panic. Also, thanks in advance for the fish.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:|

Using my utterly non-existant skills...

I made a rap. L-)

VVVVVVVVV GRAB IT HERE! VVVVVVVVV
THE FIRST OFFICIAL MA3 RAP!
^^^^^^^ DOWNLOAD IT NOW! ^^^^^^^

I hope the file-hosting thingy works. For reasons unknown, I can't get on to my Immortaleyepress webspace anymore. :-s

Anyway, here's the lyrics:

Now Gary is our hero
The epitome of geeks
He still hasn't gotten laid
But he's had some quite cool weeks

Zii is such a scoundrel
The worst winggirl in the world
She gets everything she wants
And it keeps her toes so curled

DiDi is all innocence
Boobs and smiles and cooking skillz
Best friend anyone could wish
Who wouldn't want to climb her hills?

Together they are

Menage à Trois!
Menage à Trois!
Menage à Trois!

M A THREE!

Just to give Dave that nails on the chalkboard feeling. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)