The Frankie Awards! Discussion.

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Re: The Frankie Awards! Discussion.

Post by Asaryu »

*wins*
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

oh yes i forgot to mention.

Alison. you mentioned artworks.

My initial idea was to draw the nomination winners as noms of some type. Nomurites so to speak.

ANother more recent idea, is to draw them as per their nominations. Like Don A Lifting a 1000k cartoon weight with his force powers.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Post by zgwortz »

Two quick comments on the nominations:

@Asaryu: I don't post a lot of things about me here on the forums because A) it's rated 16+ and much of what I'd have to say would break that; and B) I don't like pushing other people's TMI buttons. There's very little I won't talk about in private - anything you'd like to know, feel free to PM me. :D

@Don: Being a Dirty Old Man and being at least somewhat kind and fairly sane actually go well together. When they don't, you cross the line from Dirty Old Man to Pervert... :p
-->Steve
D.O.M.

Mythiene

Post by Mythiene »

Don Alexander, will you please update your tally of the nominations with my changed Exemplary choice? Thank you.
“They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night...” — Edgar Allan Poe

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Sir, yes, sir! *handchop to head*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

It may not appeal to anyone else but the NOM-inations thing really appeals to me. I WANT TO DRAW YOU AS FOODSTUFFS!
"Class A Pet, Most Well Intentioned Fair Milkmaiden"
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I see myself as a huge pizza overrunning with fat, cheeses, and meats. Eating me creates sheer bliss, then you heart-attack. At least you went happy, with fatty drool dribbling down your chin.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

I guess making you into one of your favorite foods would be one route, but I was gonna be a nerd and make you into a GERMAN food! Heheheheheheheheh! :-*
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh dear.

The question now is:

Do you go the simple way, make me into white sausages with sauerkraut and potatoes (probably the clihcé German food), and, in doing that, associate me with hated Bavaria??
Do you make me into potato pancakes and thus honor my birthplace in far western Germany?
Or do you honor where I am now and make me into a Thuringian sausage??

All this has made me inordinately hungry. Damn.
ImageImage

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

:p Hey, DA, Bavaria was where my family was from in Germany. ;)

I'm just trying to think of myself as this mostly stick figure made out of Philly Cheesesteaks. =))
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

Honestly, I hadn't gotten farther than, DON WOULD MAKE A SWEET KEG.
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Dirty n Evil wrote: :p Hey, DA, Bavaria was where my family was from in Germany. ;)
This explains the subliminal hate I feel for you from day 1!!!!

It was always: "This DnE guy... He's just wrong!!!"

=))

Alison: PWEEEEEZE don't turn me into a beer keg!!! :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: I don't like beer at all!! A wine barrell is okay.
ImageImage

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

Whatever I make you will be so terrifically cute, that you will headsplort. Do you want to be a smiling lil sausage man with sauerkraut hair? YES YOU DO! Whee! :ymparty:
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

THE SITH ARE NOT KYOOT!!!

*pouts cutely*

Okay, the idea of a little sausage man ain't half bad. ;)
ImageImage

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

*pokes you in your deliciously plump sausage belly* DOES YOU WANT A WIDDLE WIGHTSABER? :p
ImageImageImage