Cleavage Contest. Discussion Thread. Vote Now!

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Who has the best Joker Cleavage?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Don Alexander
24%
Tenjen
27%
Chuvy
30%
Midgetshrimp
18%

Total votes: 33

Bear
BANNED

Re: Cleavage Contest. Discussion Thread. Vote Now!

Post by Bear »

Okay seriously... why are you women complaining? Its been proven time and time again with all the discussion posts that your pics and damned hot and you've nothing at all to be ashamed of. So what if maybe you don't have the most number of votes? The fact is you've actually had the confidence to go ahead and try at this contest and all of you have managed to succeed in the objective.

I gave three votes for this contest, after it origionally being two, because it was so damned hard to choose between you all for everyone that people needed the extra vote because they couldn't make their minds up. Okay, Alison may be in the lead, but doesn't the creativity factor come into this as rather then just a straight forward cleavage pic, she's taken that step further and improvised a costume and its design to make her stand out from the crowd. What stopped the rest of you from being inventive like this? Or as the guys have shown, doing something different and being silly or creative to make your entry a cut above the others?

The simple fact is your all beatiful in your own unique ways and you've no reason at all any of you to doubt your looks. Your beautiful, each and every one of you, and you girls all deserve someone who should tell you that each and every day.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

There's also the consideration in here that perhaps all on the surface is not as it would appear.

Why would someone change their entry in order to compete with someone who we know would appreciate the win so much more? We appreciate Alisons breasts, and we know how much the win means to her...why would we be selfish enough to take that from her, . I admit, I considered changing my entry and toning it up a notch, and then I decided that I simply didn't need to.

In terms of voting, I didn't just base it on the images, or on the creativity, but how much I thought that person deserved to win. Knowing that my actions could change or affect the way that another person feels is a powerful thing that I took into consideration when I cast my vote.

And regarding the low self-esteem: What we need in order to feel better, a lot of the time, is the freedom to express our concerns without being judged. It's something we can't get on our own, and it's not something that can be directly given to us by other people. But it is a context in which we feel safe expressing the concerns we have about ourselves. Where we feel safe in the knowledge that while the people we are talking to may not see it the same way, and while they may not be able to empathise fully, that they will allow us the space to talk freely without reprimand, judgement or recrimination. It may not seem like much, but that feeling of safety, security and freedom is the exact thing a lot of people come to this forum for, and it's the first step for us to let ourselves accept and embrace the things we so dislike about ourselves.

The problem I think I had with Myth's comments was that I felt as though that safety had been taken from me. That one of the places I feel completely secure to express the things I am ashamed of was removed and replaced with recriminations. And that I was asked to feel ashamed of the very safety and security I needed most.

I know this wasn't her intention, and I know I probably over-reacted, and for that I apolagise.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Myth you were wrong in saying what you did. There was no justification. No need for it. People have reasons for saying what they did and they said it with full honesty. many of the people here have been degraded during their developmental years when they didnt know any better and werent strong enough to build themselves up because they were children.

This is stuff they've dealt with but its hard to get rid of all those years growing up with that crap.

it doenst even matter. Because everyones fucking worries are unfounded but [points up at developmental stage talk].

all you did was spit on people in the same emotional situation as your friend myth.

no ones over reacted to what was siad.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

I just now read what Asaryu wrote here and it makes me feel like a gurgley, bubble-eyed baby in her arms! *melts into puddle*
"Class A Pet, Most Well Intentioned Fair Milkmaiden"
ImageImageImage

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Post by zgwortz »

All I can say is, of all the contests we've had so far, this one has probably been the most difficult for me to vote for because ALL of the ladies who entered put up such wonderful cleavage photos. Picking between them was like picking between roses in full bloom - each is beautiful yet they're all slightly different.
-->Steve
D.O.M.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, looky here, while it seems sure alison will win the "real" contest, T2B, Asaryu and Nathan are all equal in second place!! :-bd

I guess that means Nathan will get the title.

And in the joker contest, Tenjen is catching up to Chuvy who has remained stagnant a long while...

/commentator voice
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

For all the ladies harshing on themselves, I think what really needed to be done was some honest reassurance, like right off the bat. Do my compliments to the beautiful vixens mean less because I am a woman? :/ Shouldn't they mean more?
ImageImageImage

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

Speaking of clevage, I miss LSD like a boatload and a half... T-T I even lubbed her stories about how much her manager was a jerk off. *sniffle* I hope she returns soon. SUPER SOON! :<
ImageImageImage

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

Alisonchan wrote:Speaking of clevage, I miss LSD like a boatload and a half...
I love how her screenname is synonymous with her boobs. Used to call her 38 for the longest time.

Nathan Dorian

Post by Nathan Dorian »

I only just realised the amazing tied-second! :'D

I am going to just ignore all of the angst in this thread and not read it, because it has 0% meaning to me.

This is a fun, light-hearted competition.

In a competition, someone must win and someone must fall last. If you cannot deal with that format, you do not take part.

Every single entry is amazing, though. :'D Alison's is my favourite because I have a massive thing for ribbons, they are so cute and fun - her creativity is woah cool so her pictures look really gently artsy without being poncy, which I loved as soon as I saw them. So I'm glad she's doing so well!

Another of my favourite entries is Teacher2B's entry, because... She has nice breasts. o_o

My booblets are very DiDi-sized, which oddly enough is actually a turn-off for most people. ;o

Everyone has done awesomely to show such confidence and willingness for a fun competition, not letting their self esteem getting in the way of posting the photos.

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

I am ashamed to say that I very much almost did let my self esteem get in the way of posting any pictures. I had made up my mind even before "The Cute Butt Contest" that I wasn't going to enter. It was a choice few forumites and some silly words from my SO that made me change my mind. It was Tenjen who came up with the ribbon idea. I just tied the package up and took the pictures. During my first round of pictures, my SO went all boners on me and I didn't get anything done but a great dose of frustration.
ImageImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

I simply provided the form. You provided teh function.

I'am all form. Function is the greater effort and the greater achievement.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

Yeah, but an artist feels a lot of humbleness to their inspiration. Sometimes even though I come up with a completely different piece of art, I still feel like I didn't do it myself if I saw a picture that inspired me.
ImageImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Only 12ish hours left to vote. And while it looks like Alison is the runaway winner for the Real Cleavage section.... thinks could still change in the Joker Clevage race as theres only 1 vote between Chuvy at the top and Tenjen in second :-ss

Chuvy
Might Take A Hit

Post by Chuvy »

:-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss
Should have saved my vote for the end!
Yo Morpheus, look, you're a real cyber punk
But your friend Trinity has junk in the trunk
Facebook last.fm Zune