Welcome to the Blaster Nation!

Blaster Nation

Moderators: Antares, BN-Brad, BN-Leslie

BN-Brad

Welcome to the Blaster Nation!

Post by BN-Brad »

Hey guys! Welcome to the new and official Blaster Nation messageboard! Our comic just recently joined your amazing little community under the Hiveworks banner, so expect to see us creeping up in ads all around your favorite comics! And when you finally get sick of seeing our ads and decide to just click it and see what the hell it is so that maybe you can stop being so bothered by them, then you can come here and talk about it!

So, yeah. I'm the writer for this comic. My artist and girlfriend is Leslie, who will be posting here shortly whenever she overcomes her crippling internet anxiety. Super shy, that girl. If you haven't read the comic yet, then please, go do so! This board will be dedicated to the discussion of our comic I suppose, but Leslie and I will try to spice things up by giving you opportunities to dick around with us. To all you you guys who have been here on the board far longer than us, we accept your dominance and we will try to fit in with you guys as much as possible. Please don't eat us

Thank you guys! It's an absolute thrill to be here and we're going to make the most of it! Carry on!
Writer for this comic!
http://blasternation.com

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: Welcome to the Blaster Nation!

Post by Ravenhull »

We wait till you are well seasoned, basted, and roasted before we eatcha... :ymdevil:
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

*sneaks by with the soy sauce and a tape measure* :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Blissfull Wulf

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

What do you think, Adamas, Canvas or Leather?

Okay, started reading it, page 6, hooked.

Oh great, now I'm caught up to it, always the worst part of an archive binge, the point where you actually have to wait...

Edit: Has anyone checked the page this morning?!

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

BN-Brad

Post by BN-Brad »

Okay, yeah, some Yemen-based elite hacker group took over our homepage for a few hours but our security's been buffed and they've been kicked out so everything should be a-okay now.

But I'm glad you like, Wulf! I'll make some new threads in a minute so hopefully more people will be inclined to post
Writer for this comic!

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

Soy sauce? WTF man...

Rooster Sauce! aka Sriracha sauce! *eyes the new comers*

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Blair's. :ymdevil:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

RCus

Post by RCus »

Hey! I'm RC and I'm excited about Mechacon! I really want to meet Leslie and Brad. X3\

This comic is great. I really like Ash~

BN-Brad

Post by BN-Brad »

RC! We're totally sorry! When you showed up at our table, we mistook you for another person who also messaged us about how excited they were to see us at Mechacon. That other person was supposed to have a table at Mechacon, which is why we asked you about it. Sorry for the mistake! We were also just really swamped with commissions and other work, and we had no idea how to handle this cute chick bouncing all excitedly at us! We were hoping you would show up again so that the next time you see us, we wouldn't be so busy, but you just kind of disappeared!

Hopefully next time you see us, you'll be just as excited! The way you hopping at Leslie was too damn adorable, and I don't want to see that excitement die out!
Writer for this comic!

Antares

Post by Antares »

buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Graham

Post by Graham »

YO DAWG I HERD U LIKE POSTS SO I PUT A POST IN YO POST SO YOU COULD READ WHILE U READ.

RCus

Post by RCus »

Aww.. I actually felt like such a tard that I kind of shied away after wards.. OTL I was so embarrassed about being so spazzy but I'm glad you didn't judge me. >///<

If you ever come back I promise I won't flee aaa

But yeah, I was sosososo excited uguu

BN-Brad

Post by BN-Brad »

Nah, Leslie thought it was "fuckin' CUUUTE" as she so aptly put it, she just doesn't know how to deal with people face to face (which is why she was hiding behind all the prints and stuff), and I was just busy at the time. It's just so weird seeing someone so excited to see us! Even Leslie's parents aren't THAT excited to see her! It's so weird and so COOL

But hey, I'm sure you'll get another chance to interact with us in some way! Keep in touch!
Writer for this comic!

deltron zero

Post by deltron zero »

Well shoot, it's been a while since I've been a part of some forums. Anyways, I read BlasterNation, you guys make gold.

Um...Password

Post by Um...Password »

You know, if each chapter was an episode this would be an incredibly successful mini-series! :)