Fragile: Chapter 06

Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

Insectoid

Re: Fragile: Chapter 06

Post by Insectoid »

New page - chapter 6 page 29!

Awkward. Poor Karen. :(
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

"I missed you sooooo much!" :(( :(( :((

*much lesbionics ensue*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Ignoring that - chapter 6 page 30.

So... I'm guessing she has a basement full of terrifying but good-natured abominations born of her inquiry into the persistence of the soul. Or is that not how this normally goes?

(...dammit, I think I just reinforced Don Alexander's comment, didn't I?)

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Poor Karen. :(

That last panel, though... :-j
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

No bloodbath. Just hugs.

I really am astonished how mature they are dealing with this. It's like an anti-Ma3.

Also, much getbetters to Shou!!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New page - chapter 6 page 31!

Oh Karen... =((

Bzzz.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Hubris sic Nemesis, love. :(
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

More like TEARbath.
ImageImage

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

New page ! Chapter 6 - page 32

Adult, indeed...

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

She's come so far... *wipes tear*

Bzzz.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

+50XP for successful use of the Skill: Adult. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

This comic is so disturbing.

It's people... talking to each other!

Being... reasonable!

This needs a trigger warning for Ma3 fans. :P
ImageImage

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

Pinkie plz.

Seriously. What Jess said in panels 2-4 sound like they should start with "Dear Princess Celestia," and have "Karen," "she," and "her" in place of "you," obviously.

That's not a criticism, mind you. I was just reminded of that so much while reading it. She really has been watching too much My Little Pony. ;)

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New page - chapter 6 page 33!

Awww. :)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

asdfghjkl

I self-diagnose cute overload!!!! :x
ImageImage